Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It it the same phrase like in the hxh game(the previous Fuji game, there were 2 scum teams), ``an informed minority`` vs majority. So its pointless to speculate at this point with no flips
I didn't check, thanks! That's correct, let's wait for flips, we talk next days about it if we are alive

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
No. I‘m just sus of all the unexplained Town reads I‘m getting. Adding me to your Town leans is like the most generic read you can make kek.
Hmm are you saying you're not town?

Hmm are you saying you're not town?
I‘m saying I am, but It’s easy for scum to just call me Town when they‘re struggling to make reads. And vibes is also a pretty generic answer. I expect that from Nao as she finds me early as Town, but none of the more experienced players have so far arrived at that read except for Mich, so this feels concerning.

windigo lean town
emily chan-afk play similar to town past game at day start
flower vs michelle-lean town both
mr.reloaded lean town

pot-scum

I‘m saying I am, but It’s easy for scum to just call me Town when they‘re struggling to make reads. And vibes is also a pretty generic answer. I expect that from Nao as she finds me early as Town, but none of the more experienced players have so far arrived at that read except for Mich, so this feels concerning.
:catpole:

i saw mich as scum with 3 post, then afk and won as scum..last game

she more active here. so either town or indie i think.

What in my post saying I have you both aligned was not in English?
You seem mad

And that’s fine, are you going to simultaneously vote every ‘scum’ read you have every time you vote?

And may I ask, why is it likelier in your book that ekko is scum than town here - you were defending him earlier were you not?

I don't like Ratchet's entrance here. They're in the middle of 4 scum rands in a row, feels like they would express any satisfaction whatsoever that they rolled town if they were town.

You seem mad

And that’s fine, are you going to simultaneously vote every ‘scum’ read you have every time you vote?

And may I ask, why is it likelier in your book that ekko is scum than town here - you were defending him earlier were you not?
False

Yes

Because of the way you shaded me like you know my post will incriminate me when Ekko flips scum. Also my post wasn't a defense but you are free to strech it how you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.