Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
> Same for Indies, really. Wished we had ITAs here to just day kill the inactives.
> Also just fyi I have a Passive which restricts me pretty heavily, but can be cured, so if anyone has a heal to spare, hit me up. If not, then not Ig.
> Not really. I just read the wiki page of my own character. I think it‘s 2 scum teams, though. 10 members of a single team is insane.
> It‘s defo Night talk. Anyone not quoting it, but being here is scum lock btw.
> Also my vote was a joke, but Kekko‘s entrance is weak af kek.

Post automatically merged:

Flower
Yoho
Indigo
Random Asshole
Pot Goblin

Emil
Ratchet
Michelle
MangoSenpai
Naomi
Flower
Naomi
Indigo

Reloaded
Ratchet
Ekko

> Same for Indies, really. Wished we had ITAs here to just day kill the inactives.
> Also just fyi I have a Passive which restricts me pretty heavily, but can be cured, so if anyone has a heal to spare, hit me up. If not, then not Ig.
> Not really. I just read the wiki page of my own character. I think it‘s 2 scum teams, though. 10 members of a single team is insane.
> It‘s defo Night talk. Anyone not quoting it, but being here is scum lock btw.
> Also my vote was a joke, but Kekko‘s entrance is weak af kek.

Post automatically merged:

Flower
Naomi
Indigo

Reloaded
Ratchet
Ekko
How is any of that AI tho?

How is any of that AI tho?
Inactives are scum sided, killing inactives is town sided.
Immediently claiming a role and asking for a heal I think would normally come from a town.
Reading the wiki page of your character and admitting gto it in thread removes the possibility of plays in the future based on aforementioned flavor that you got incorrectly, IE: Town.
I disagree with the night talk read but it feels as though that's somebody town alligned. Don't think scum has incentive to say it.
Ekko's entrance was weak and I agree with the read.

Inactives are scum sided, killing inactives is town sided.
Immediently claiming a role and asking for a heal I think would normally come from a town.
Reading the wiki page of your character and admitting gto it in thread removes the possibility of plays in the future based on aforementioned flavor that you got incorrectly, IE: Town.
I disagree with the night talk read but it feels as though that's somebody town alligned. Don't think scum has incentive to say it.
Ekko's entrance was weak and I agree with the read.
I disagree with a whole lot of that being AI as it could just be said by scum to seem Town, but I can buy that those are your actual thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.