Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, just ultra thinking he has an open and shut case with a no result investigation result in a 37 player SRM game … whilst being a culted stump
Sarcasm aside, does anything about her reaction strike you as town?

I don't need the investigation anywho, but her lack of a response basically tells me everything I need to know

she’s not a slot I’m particularly worried about

what kind of reaction are you expecting here exactly?
I don't expect her to come out with a lawyer's defense essentially. The fact that I can't be trusted is instrumental for her, and I'd expect her to point it out either way, but as town I don't anticipate she'd mask her reaction and immediately start taking inquiries from other players and citing it, it lacks the instinctual sort of reaction someone like her would almost certainly have to being accused, which is to call *me* a bullshitter, and not skip over that part and start notecarding why "I can't be trusted"

Basically I can pretty much guarantee she saw my post, opted to ignore me strategically, and came up with her defense rather than react in a genuine sort of way to what should be completely out of pocket for her if it were a brazen lie. I would expect some rendition of "lol so that confirms Ultra is totally trolling", or something. Right now, she's straightening her posture.

I don't expect her to come out with a lawyer's defense essentially. The fact that I can't be trusted is instrumental for her, and I'd expect her to point it out either way, but as town I don't anticipate she'd mask her reaction and immediately start taking inquiries from other players and citing it, it lacks the instinctual sort of reaction someone like her would almost certainly have to being accused, which is to call *me* a bullshitter, and not skip over that part and start notecarding why "I can't be trusted"
ah, ok I see what you’re getting at. I’ll bear it in mind but she’s not on the block today

Status
Not open for further replies.