Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disregard this writeup guys, @Emil is fine and still alive as a treestump.
1- @RayanOO
2- @The Orca
3- @Flower
4- @CakeWalker
5- @Yoho
6- @Indigo
7- @Mr. Ultracool
8- @hime
9- @Polar Bear
10- @Seatonnes Replaced by @DoflaMihawk
11- @Random Asshole
12- @RippedCal
13- @Pot Goblin
14- @Mr. Reloaded Died Day 2 Illidan Stormrage Brought back Day 2 Illidan Stormrage
15- @Red Night
16- @Sallucion
17- @Luka
18- @Emil Killed Day 1 Khadgar Revived Day 1 Khadgar
19- @Ratchet
20- @BakiDou
21- @Michelle Killed Night 1 Kalecgos Revived Day 1 Kalecgos
22- @Peroroncino Replaced by @Tyler Herro
23- @T-Pein™
24- @Gadonkadonk
25- @Orwellian
26- @Cubey
27- @LethalBanks Lynched Day 1 Turalyon
28- @Alwaysmind
29- @MangoSenpai Killed Night 1 Occuleth
30- @Kiku
31- @Zolo Killed Day 1 Rehgar Earthfury Revived Day 1 Rehgar Earthfury
32- @Neeko ??? Killed Day 1 Revived Day 2 Game Removed Day 2
33- @Lindltaylor
34- @Xadlin Lord Killed Day 2 Aggramar Brought Back Day 2 Aggramar
35- @Naomi
36- @Grammaton
37- @Lord Melkor

that would limit them to being legion only - what’s the rationale here?
Actually I suppose her shelving that info doesn't mean they're aligned, could easily be hiding info across the isle

Very simple - she saw me come out with info on Hime, then suddenly claimed that she shot Hime and then failed a kill. When asked why she holstered that info she bsaid some crap about how she's still going over what she did last night and she has a bunch of different directions she's pursuing.

The obvious caviet here is, well, you know, but none of this really make sense, I think cake was trying to get a dunk on Hime after i came out with my own info. I don't really see an alternative of her suspecting Hime enough to shoot her, but never mentioning anything about it, and as far as I can tell from ISO never so much alluding to even her own suspicions

I don't expect her to come out with a lawyer's defense essentially. The fact that I can't be trusted is instrumental for her, and I'd expect her to point it out either way, but as town I don't anticipate she'd mask her reaction and immediately start taking inquiries from other players and citing it, it lacks the instinctual sort of reaction someone like her would almost certainly have to being accused, which is to call *me* a bullshitter, and not skip over that part and start notecarding why "I can't be trusted"
ur result was literally "no result"
wtf do u expect
personally, i dont think u did anything in the first place
but u literally had nothing on me and r spinning it as a "gotcha"

I tracked them to Ekko. And they said they cant be tracked
Also see here - she hones in on her track on Flower from the get, go, conveniently fails to mention her kill.

one shot kill ability - that has a risk of failing and killing you. should be a kill you can't come back to life from. maybe its coz im sick. but meh. feels nerfed.
In addition, she earlier claimed she only had a one shot kill

She's an unreliable narrator but this is too much lol

Actually I suppose her shelving that info doesn't mean they're aligned, could easily be hiding info across the isle

Very simple - she saw me come out with info on Hime, then suddenly claimed that she shot Hime and then failed a kill. When asked why she holstered that info she bsaid some crap about how she's still going over what she did last night and she has a bunch of different directions she's pursuing.

The obvious caviet here is, well, you know, but none of this really make sense, I think cake was trying to get a dunk on Hime after i came out with my own info. I don't really see an alternative of her suspecting Hime enough to shoot her, but never mentioning anything about it, and as far as I can tell from ISO never so much alluding to even her own suspicions
Im more inclined to like the unaligned version of this, the aligned version is far too knee jerk - but then the unaligned version doesn’t need hime to necessarily be scum

I mean full disclosure I’m pretty sure I know who she is

Also see here - she hones in on her track on Flower from the get, go, conveniently fails to mention her kill.

In addition, she earlier claimed she only had a one shot kill

She's an unreliable narrator but this is too much lol
what do you think of her claim early saying her passive protected her from harmful action, said harmful action was a item that would kill her if she killed anyone previous night,

Im more inclined to like the unaligned version of this, the aligned version is far too knee jerk - but then the unaligned version doesn’t need hime to necessarily be scum

I mean full disclosure I’m pretty sure I know who she is
I think you're correct as well, I don't think she would bus quite in this fashion either.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think I'd pro ably come to Cake being scum before hime tbh

Just in terms of their posting, need hime to do two things though

1 - explain the vouch of Dofla from Day 1
2 - Help solve the slots we don't have reason to town read more aggressively

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Anyway, off to bed - don't think my actions have come through at all. Generally in Fuji games scum can delay them for a phase or a cycle so should be coming through at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.