Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,

I think you caught her.

@Ratchet @Flower @Lindltaylor @BakiDou are we going for Cake or Pot?

Pot claimed earlier he has ability to survive first kill on himself?
Pot claimed that he has an ability to survive any kill on him, but we still cant explain his visit n1 on Ratchet, Cubey also tracked a killer to Ratchet that Night, and Ekko saw only 1 person visiting Rachet, -Pot
Im back reading rn so idk about Cake, will weigh in later.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
im going to just say all i know cuz i have no idea which of u ningens is town which isnt

im neighbored with flower for reasons i dont know

i am neighbored with melkor due to my own ability

in the neighbor with flower, she said that gram is claiming that he's some sort of a medium, but when i got the other side i was looking for him in the death realm like this:

where is gram?? these bastards lied to me!!!

what i found however seems to be hime, lord of the death realm. maybe one day i will return there again. she seems to be the true medium, not gram (allegedly as flower is saying?)

use my findings as the person who can cross between the realms, the true medium is i

now from this i have no idea which of them is lying, but possibly a liar in gram/flower
There was a conversation between Hime and Gram where Gram insinuated to know something that only Hime would know about Mango. And Hime confirmed it too, kind of.

So, I think there's a possibility of truth with Gram being able to see the dead chat for now.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think Gram at most could be Blue scum but it's not a scenario I'm actively working towards. If enough of the nothing slots flip town I suppose that needs to be rechecked but eh

I think Gram at most could be Blue scum but it's not a scenario I'm actively working towards. If enough of the nothing slots flip town I suppose that needs to be rechecked but eh
Nah. I think he‘s not aligned with Magic. I‘m leaning towards one of them being Helya while the other is Town.

...I really think I can't play on here anymore. I laid this out earlier and not a sole person acknowledged or processed it

Cake is literally outted wolf.

She declared she shot Hime and the kill failed after

A) Claiming she only has one kill shot
B) Harboring this information until I came out with my own against Hime
C) Not having a single vote or a post alluding to suspecting Hime
D) Being ready to end the day, apparently, earlier before giving out this information
E) Hyper Fixating on her tracker result on Flower but claims to have forgotten about the kill

Vote her ffs
This sounds like a slam dunk

I already offered to reveal my claim and role in day 1, that offer still stands.

He's not pro town indie, he's basically a Savage Survivor meaning he'll eliminate anyone to survive. Legion is probably just the biggest thread I imagine but I don't have much fluff knowledge on WoW/Warcraft.
How do you know his exact wincon?

Status
Not open for further replies.