Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Either way, just throw super blocks, and other abilities at Ultra. I think he can be death immune probably, but not immune to everything at the same time.

Some abilities should affect him.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I don't know if my defense began early on. I just stated that Mango seemed town to me from his different playstyle as an early gut read. However, I did disagree with Odd's cases on both Mango and Ekko 'cause it seemed too jumpy to me.
The lean town on Mango started from his and Odd's back and forth, no? Which was pretty early on.

Blue and Broki are both on the iffy list to me.

Pero is relatively new and I see him trying to help out in his own way. I see the Ultra vote of his given Worst's guilty list, and Yo tan questioning his action on Ekko as the two main things against him currently.
JDB has mentioned having some info on Broki and voted her up.

Well do you believe some of those who we assume are innocent on that wagon are tricking us?

idk with Kagu we learned that Arthas / LK (are they even the same yet ?) won't go down easily.....

If he wins he will superkill them through immunities with no hope of being brought back

Might have been one of the few ways to actually get rid of him, they could just want TAC out of the picture......but also TAC openly claiming to have an ability to get rid of Arthas and having to wait till D4 is a bit bs as d1 claim.....
Interesting, I do agree that claiming in DP1 their role and that they have to wait until D4 to take out supposedly a bad guy is a bit sus and does not really make sense. Unless if TAC expected that claim would keep him safe until then. I also saw that you stated that TAC claim is fake? any reason why you think it's fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.