Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
*good way

I'm town here, but fair enough. I stick up for my town reads/justify for them as well when I'm town.
Perhaps, but like I said and you agreed, saying fair enough, you also prefer to defend your scum buddies, and your defense of Mango began pretty early on, at a point where I expect you to be more openminded about players' alignments. Hence my scum lean on you.

Juliet I agree with. Her posts at the start of the day phase were superficial and really not as well articulated as I expect her posts to be as town. Her misread of Broki's post in regards to Cal seemed bizarre to me as well.

GoM would be a weaker scum lean and I have no idea why he was linking Gram and Worst as scum in his reads. Apart from that, his contributions beyond arguing with Gram and others haven't really been much.
Yeah I agree with those which is why I have them as scum reads too.

Knowing Soul, him investing Ratchet right off the bat seems like something he would do tbh.
Yeah you can make an argument that it's expected of him in a way, but like I said it's also a good way to appear uninformed.

@SoulKiller when you targeted Ratchet did anything happen to you?

Gave my reads a while ago to TAC:

Town:
Gram
Worst
Ekko
Yo tan

Town lean:
You
Mango
Arp

Scum reads:
Juliet
GoM
Odd
Nick
Adam
What are your thoughts on Blue, Pero and Broki here?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Perhaps, but like I said and you agreed, saying fair enough, you also prefer to defend your scum buddies, and your defense of Mango began pretty early on, at a point where I expect you to be more openminded about players' alignments. Hence my scum lean on you.
I don't know if my defense began early on. I just stated that Mango seemed town to me from his different playstyle as an early gut read. However, I did disagree with Odd's cases on both Mango and Ekko 'cause it seemed too jumpy to me.

What are your thoughts on Blue, Pero and Broki here?
Blue and Broki are both on the iffy list to me.

Pero is relatively new and I see him trying to help out in his own way. I see the Ultra vote of his given Worst's guilty list, and Yo tan questioning his action on Ekko as the two main things against him currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.