Status
Not open for further replies.
inno :seriously:

ur still avoiding to talk about pero blue ultra yourself and nick

the scum is literally there.
I think u little lost lamb should read up, ive likely covered all of them by now, even my awesome self. I mightve not commented on nick yet tho but ya he reads like a clown or hes just pretending so he doesnt get shot/lynched

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes because with the information I had, that's what I thought to be correct

If you think I'm going to intentionally push stuff that's verifiably untrue in the public domain as any alignment, you have no grasp of my game at all
u mean information u had pertaining his flip or something else?

i am telling u what happened

we got yo to be upgraded with his passive by making him 2nd wagon

then used his ability to destroy kaguras death to revive her

that should of normally killed him. but since he was upgraded it made him vanilla with no voting power that required a super heal to come back

he scans innocent unless fuji messed up

regardless those rest of players have the scum in them. diecussing yotan is pointless distraction here and isnt good look on u

Emil

Certified Memelord
No, Rion goes today. Ekko, focus on one thing at a time. Keep your composure and take the obvious scum as they come, we don't need to be throwing darts every which way.

Brann's beard will show us the way!
someone who survives a kill of that magnitude is more dangeros

i need blues claim now

u mean information u had pertaining his flip or something else?

i am telling u what happened

we got yo to be upgraded with his passive by making him 2nd wagon

then used his ability to destroy kaguras death to revive her

that should of normally killed him. but since he was upgraded it made him vanilla with no voting power that required a super heal to come back

he scans innocent unless fuji messed up

regardless those rest of players have the scum in them. diecussing yotan is pointless distraction here and isnt good look on u
You clearly haven't even read this day phase so I'm not going to waste any more time on this

Status
Not open for further replies.