Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
any last words @inserplayername

Arthas is the Lich king or should be. But they might be separate roles.

I am tinfoiling that it’s possible for the role / title of Lich king to be passed around considering it happens in the game.
Might be possible, smth like that happened in genshin mafia where our leader passed down his role to one of the converts, the one who gave away his powers became vanilla and then got shot cause he claimed the scum character, imagine that.

Lowly scum will find themselves hanging very soon, blood for the blood god. I will make sure of it, there is no escape.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Might be possible, smth like that happened in genshin mafia where our leader passed down his role to one of the converts, the one who gave away his powers became vanilla and then got shot cause he claimed the scum character, imagine that.

Lowly scum will find themselves hanging very soon, blood for the blood god. I will make sure of it, there is no escape.

kino

Tbf that mechanic was a last minute thing…added 30 minutes before we sent out roles lol.

Vote Count

Odd - Mango
Cal - Mango
Nick - Sallu
Ekko - Cal > Kagura > Cal > Ultra > Ratchet > Broki > Ultra
Mango - Cal > Ekko > Kagura

Ultra - Ekko > Yo Tan
Sallu - Nick
Gram - Mango
Nana - Pero
Ratchet - Adam > Odd > Ekko > Ultra

GOM - Gram