GOM - Gram
Flower - Ekko
Zolo- Lanji
Broker- Hayumi

Total

Mango - 3
Ultra - 2
Kagura/Nick/Sallu/Gram/Pero/Ekko/Yo Tan/Lanji/Hayumi - 1

Votes may not reflect their actual value.

Lemme know If I made a mistake somewhere ^^

I've interpreted it as scum action, I invite others to do the same

Vote Lynch MangoSenpai
Ripped one smells weakness

vote lynch Mango
its too early to be defending people, outside of tmi on them
i think u scum as sht cal

town cal would be trying to pressure mango a bit more or wait to see how far odd goes
day is still young and its just wayyy to early to be making posts like these from town PoV

its like u know mango isnt part of ur faction, so ur whitenighting/poketing him

it is with a sorrow heart that i must do this to u, cal aniki
[vote lynch cal]
I don't mind but what's the accusation?

:endthis:

Vote Lynch ShreddedCal
[Vote lynch Ekkologix]

does that look calculative to you? in any actual conceivable way?

i will bring this

[vote lynch kagura]
Almost forgot:

Vote Lynch Nick
I'm on page 4 or 5, I forget and this mango guy can fucking die

Vote lynch Mango
Lmao. But yeah, Odd's point of contention against Mango was about Mango hinting to TAC that he was some villain - even if Mango did similar things last game, by itself it's a pointless topic of discussion. Between that, and his positions elsewhere looking to me like he would be happy with anything being pushed, I think I'm leaning towards Odd this Day Phase.

In fact.

Vote: OddOddFruit
Vote Lynch Kagura

This is borderline omgus, but I am not a fan of this push based on heresay and tinfoils.
You can't seriously expect me to take TAC's accusation serious that early in the game, you pushing this agenda seems really really bad.
ekko smells like spoiled diapers and gets no action.

lets test this little writeup for sure. CFD style.

[vote lynch Grammatron]
what changed
why dont u scum read me anymore

[vote lynch cal]
[Vote lynch Yo Ton Wa]
Vote Lynch Ekko.
oh

[vote lynch ratchet]
Look at this.

Look at how opportunistic it is.

Vote: Ekkologix
vote lynch Lanji
we shud cop ratchet with a lynch

[vote lynch ratchet]
With pleasure.

Vote Lynch Ekko.

I tagged him like an hour - 2 hours ago for his overall opinion on the game, he ignored me
Ive seen Ali always do that kinda stuff, playing like the incarnation of scum, usually hes been town from what i remember, dont think ive seen him as scum yet so cant really compare

His "playstyle" of fluffing is borderline #gamethrowing from my pov, ppl do not seem to care much about him and these unnecessary scummy fluff posts, whatsoever.

His time for my blade will come soon, it will be delicious taking out scum thats beneath me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
the fact that out of everyone broker thought it was a nice idea to vote hayumi is wack lol

pressure pero and vote hayumi, both with barely any commitment :((

Brother ekko thing u have to understand is ripped one would never underestimate you, ripped one oversaw one of your greatest performances., you came from the depths of hell...

Brother ekko, do not mistake my respect for weakness....

the fact that out of everyone broker thought it was a nice idea to vote hayumi is wack lol

pressure pero and vote hayumi, both with barely any commitment :((
U seem to have ur double standards, in vanilla game u encourage ppl to vote inactive ppl to get rid of dead weight, yet here its suddenly a crime.

Im voting hayumi since all he bothered was meeting almost post requirements and dipping the thread to never be seen again, even tho (angleshooting) hes been online today.

The fact u even speak up against me is a crime in itself and im calling the police.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Brother ekko thing u have to understand is ripped one would never underestimate you, ripped one oversaw one of your greatest performances., you came from the depths of hell...

Brother ekko, do not mistake my respect for weakness....
cal aniki
i am not going to underestimate u either but i have to rekt all threats to town and i think u r one of them :((

what a shame
woulda loved to town core this to victory

Emil

Certified Memelord
U seem to have ur double standards, in vanilla game u encourage ppl to vote inactive ppl to get rid of dead weight, yet here its suddenly a crime.

Im voting hayumi since all he bothered was meeting almost post requirements and dipping the thread to never be seen again, even tho (angleshooting) hes been online today.

The fact u even speak up against me is a crime in itself and im calling the police.

i dont consider u an active player
nor ultra
nor cal
nor kagura
nor rion

respectively speaking, to me yall all look inactive, like hayumi look to u

we can always default to a tier 2 inactive like hayumi by EoD. whats wrong with lynching a tier 1 inactive like u tho

do u actually consider urself active broki

lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
u literally have 28 posts broki

like 6 of them atleast spent saying yada yada dont yeet indies woooo

5 of them susing pero that went no where

and idk how many on hayumi

really broki

Status
Not open for further replies.