Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
He was the first to point out that Mango thing which many seemed to have missed or ignored. You can see how the discussion starts shaping around that point which is a great way to stir some reactions.
By the mango thing you mean where Mango hinted Arthas or something? I largely took that as nothing tbh. However, the way Odd pushed it didn't sit well with me too much. If you're using the argument that "last game he open scummed and was let go" to push a tinfoil that Mango is scum this game, well, I don't agree with the method.

There were also his other interactions with Cal and Ekko which were no bullshit and straight to point. Like how Ekko tried to say that his role says town in first page of weeb game or something.
Actually, I think his argument with Ekko was again largely overblowing a joke that Ekko made about Ekko flipping death miller in the Weebs.

The more I am reading his posts the more I see that he is too alert so not let go of a single slip which is a great way to hunt scum.
Being alert is more player dependent than alignment dependent imo. Some players are just more alert than the rest irrespective of alignment. It's largely NAI to me.

Wait, so what's your stance on his pushes? I recall you scum read Ekko, is Mango the same as well? Was it because of the claim situation?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I don't agree with this line of thought at all. Feels like he's interested in being pedantic and making mountains out of molehills.
That's not a good approach at all if you think that stirring a discussion means making mountains out of molehills. Agree to disagree.

Strangely Cal was saying the same thing what you said just now.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
That's not a good approach at all if you think that stirring a discussion means making mountains out of molehills. Agree to disagree.

Strangely Cal was saying the same thing what you said just now.
Well that's not my position. Stirring discussion is one thing - taking obvious jokes and making them some kind of discussion point is, at best, a distraction. Do you think that the discussion Odd has provided was worthwhile, or led us down a useful path? Your undue defence of Odd, and the strawman of my argument, is duly noted.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Oh you're saying you'd try to kill the town ones first?
It's possible that he's trying it. As a normal player it would be the most logical course of action. And what I would do as a normal player.

Me personally I don't share my role with anyone, specially indie.

Which got me lynched a couple of times

I don't agree with this line of thought at all. Feels like he's interested in being pedantic and making mountains out of molehills.
I was going to say that this tracks fairly well with his general behavior which resembles that of an angry dwarf

But even for him it seems a little excessive. I remember how slighted he felt when I jumped on him for a "slip" in weebs and I wasn't even being entirely sincere. Think the score here is that he's done something like that twice now.

It's possible that he's trying it. As a normal player it would be the most logical course of action. And what I would do as a normal player.

Me personally I don't share my role with anyone, specially indie.

Which got me lynched a couple of times
Do you not think it'd be better just to get rid of him?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I was going to say that this tracks fairly well with his general behavior which resembles that of an angry dwarf

But even for him it seems a little excessive. I remember how slighted he felt when I jumped on him for a "slip" in weebs and I wasn't even being entirely sincere. Think the score here is that he's done something like that twice now.
Lmao. But yeah, Odd's point of contention against Mango was about Mango hinting to TAC that he was some villain - even if Mango did similar things last game, by itself it's a pointless topic of discussion. Between that, and his positions elsewhere looking to me like he would be happy with anything being pushed, I think I'm leaning towards Odd this Day Phase.

In fact.

Vote: OddOddFruit

Emil

Certified Memelord
You are playing with this defense argument in such a bad way.

How is this defending any different? For example: You seem to have given Lindl a town lean from his defending but you refuse to do that for Cal? Both of them were trying to discredit Odd here.
did lind discredit odd? the way cal did it?
read both lind and cals posts side by side and tell me what u see

im on phone rn wont be able to do the homework for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.