Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@oddoddfruit what are your views on mango and why?

@Ekkologix what are your views on mango and why have this big go back and forth with rachet only to not vote for him? paint to me the train of thought.

@Worst who are you scum reads?
mango was good early game, now hes being too weak. starting to feel lack of towniness

i already talked about why im not voting ratchy

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Why did you specifically choose Cal? That's my question.
Because I scum read him. What type of question is this Kagu? He's completely disinterested in the state of the game, and I don't see anything townie from his slot.

You haven't mentioned any good reasons behind your precious vote either.
Do I need to write a book on why I am voting him?

You are free to discuss.
Yes.

But knowing you, you have to tendency to discuss things especially about vote.
No, I do not have a tendency to do so.

The thread was very much active and a lot of things happened. The thread didn't die.
The thread died out from when the VC was given. That's what I meant. By that time Cal was in the lead and in the time I was gone, we barely got one page and most of that was that Gram and Broki revealing stuff. It seemed like people were content with the wagons. That's why I said I was reconsidering it, but then the Adam wagon gained traction.

You are definitely confident about voting Cal. But then again you are not showing any conviction behind it.
Yeah I am voting Cal because I scum read him. Aight.

Vote Count

Odd - Mango
Cal - Mango
Nick - Sallu
Ekko - Cal > Kagura > Cal > Ultra > Ratchet > Broki > Ultra > Kagura > Broki > Cal > Adam
Mango - Cal > Ekko > Kagura

Ultra - Ekko > Yo Tan > Broki
Sallu - Nick
Gram - Mango > * > GOM
Nana - Pero > Broki
Ratchet - Adam > Odd > Ekko > Ultra > Adam

GOM - Gram > Cal
Flower - Ekko > GOM > Adam
Zolo - Lanji
Broki - Hayumi > Ultra
Lind - Cal

Kagura - Cal
Arp - GOM
Light - Cal
Adam - GOM
Juice - Yo Tan

Blue - Adam
Pero - Adam

Total

Adam - 5
Cal - 4
GOM - 3
Mango/Broki - 2
Ultra/Kagura/Nick/Sallu/Lanji/Yo Tan - 1

Votes may not reflect their actual value.

If I missed your vote or made a mistake let me know.​

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I have decided to give Ekko another chance because of the recent development that he's mason with Yo Tan.

I am not fully aware of how the mason mechanism works and whether it's indication of alignment. But they could also be town because Yo Tan has been stressing it and I feel good about Yo Tan from his play so far.
Afaik masons share alignment. But earlier you had Yo Tan in orange so I assume some scum lean or something, no? What is it that changed your mind there?

Yep i have to officially add her on my scum list now, like i see no reason to suspect someone who's trying to give global info

also @Kagurashii not sure who am i playing mates with tbh.....
Tbf if you did all that for Town cred you deserve to win this anyway, but I see no reason for a scum to do that when it could harm your mates, too. Like WTF lol.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Afaik masons share alignment. But earlier you had Yo Tan in orange so I assume some scum lean or something, no? What is it that changed your mind there?
That list was made when Yo Tan was mostly fluffing.

If you check back I have exchanged more posts with him and told him how I feel better about him.

Clearly are are ignoring my posts to make me look suspicious when you say that you are caught up.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I am much better about Ratchet. But I'll add one more name to my red list. I am having really bad vibes about @Worst . Literally no contribution, keeps on repeating the same things and playing mates with people. Then he uses his tech skills to show contribution.
Disagree here, he's contributed in his own way and as someone who played scum with him for a month, I can already say that this Worst is different than his usual scum meta.

He's more confident, open and literally helping town with his tech skills when he doesn't have to.

Worst

Custom title
Tbf if you did all that for Town cred you deserve to win this anyway, but I see no reason for a scum to do that when it could harm your mates, too. Like WTF lol.
Yea i think it could be a valuable info , i mean if someone scum reads someone else you maybe expect them to have interacted a certain amount of times or you can see if among the top posters someone tried to keep distance from someone which should be a little unlikely

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
That list was made when Yo Tan was mostly fluffing.
Yeah but my question was based off of your list. That's why I specifically asked you what are your changes from that list, and you just stated you have one name to add to the red pile, which is Worst's name.

If you check back I have exchanged more posts with him and told him how I feel better about him.
If you're referring to the major and jailor thing, yes I saw that. But once again my question was based on your list.

Clearly are are ignoring my posts to make me look suspicious when you say that you are caught up.
No I am not doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.