Status
Not open for further replies.
@Flowa I was promised a detailed summary, where is it flower?
I'm feeling lazy today lol.

Basically:

Ratchet claims Indie.
I am an Indie.
TAC claims Indie.
Ultra is outed scum.

Ekko and Yo claim Masons.
Adam is okay, apparently.
Cal is Cinera's son.
Worst is alright, too.

JDB claims a result on Broki.
Worst said 4 people on the Ultra wagon are guilty.

He's just part of the Jester faction and they wanna bait a kill lol.

This or it's a distraction lmao.
I dont think the jester faction are working together in that way - Yogg has corrupted and enslaved them, theyre not his servants voluntarily, the complete opposite. If Yogg falls, they should be freed

TLDR its more likely a distraction

The Old God's prison shakes, madenning screams can be heard from within. But now wasn't the time for frustration, he's biding his time. For his minions will find a way to free him. Until then he will wait, for he is destruction incarnate. He is beyond death. He will wait and trust in his minion's zeal. But time is of the essence, the prison's security measures are reactivating slowly but surely. His window is limited.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This was on Ultra.

Abilities like this failing already have me switching off. Tag me when you want me to vote, otherwise, see ya next DP.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The Old God's prison shakes, madenning screams can be heard from within. But now wasn't the time for frustration, he's biding his time. For his minions will find a way to free him. Until then he will wait, for he is destruction incarnate. He is beyond death. He will wait and trust in his minion's zeal. But time is of the essence, the prison's security measures are reactivating slowly but surely. His window is limited.

Seethe, the void will never conquer Azeroth

Status
Not open for further replies.