Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Well anyway best horde girl is going to sleep, as a reminder i used my black arrow on Blue which by the mechanic it has the first part of the ability should have bypassed even super bulletproof immunities ( though he might have tanked the SK that would come after if he was actually super bulletproof immune ) he says if i had killed him it would have been worst than Kagura, i don't think so but also idk don't want to risk loosing another strong town atp, but allso i don't remember lore wise if there's another paladin worth to stand on pair with tirion.....

Well anyway best horde girl is going to sleep, as a reminder i used my black arrow on Blue which by the mechanic it has the first part of the ability should have bypassed even super bulletproof immunities ( though he might have tanked the SK that would come after if he was actually super bulletproof immune ) he says if i had killed him it would have been worst than Kagura, i don't think so but also idk don't want to risk loosing another strong town atp, but allso i don't remember lore wise if there's another paladin worth to stand on pair with tirion.....
Have you been confirmed, or do we only have your word to go on?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You attacked him, the kill on Mango that Cinera took was from you
Yeah but Jew said it was from the Scourge, I am not from the Scourge
Right, and this all goes back to the new faction system, where neither faction can ever truly fail or be disadvantaged.

I've also never understood why Blizzard wanted to revive the Alliance in the first place. I don't think many fans were very attached to the the Alliance, and it's barely mentioned in Warcraft 3. The playable humans at the end of Warcraft 3 are called the Human Expedition, with nary a mention of the Alliance in sight, and I don't think anyone minded that?

Blizzard just wanted the Alliance to mirror the way the Horde had kept reforming and reusing its name, but the situations are completely different lol.
That's true, part from I guess the Dwarves and Humans on Kalimdor, the Alliance was more or less defunct. Elves were gone, humans in the Eastern Kingdom alone. TFT showed the Alliance dissolving too.

All these are minor problems compared to their recent expansion though. God, It's hot garbage.

Vote Count

TAC - Mango
Ekko - Ultra
GOM - Ultra
JDB - Broki
Ultra - GOM > Yo Tan > Lind

Broki - Ultra
Yo Tan - Rej > Pero
Arp - Cal > Nick
Soul - Ultra > Pero
Gram - Nick

Light - Ultra
Nick - Ultra

Total

Ultra -5
Pero/Nick - 2
Lind/Broki/Mango - 1

Votes may not reflect their actual value.

If I missed your vote or made a mistake let me know.​

Last edited:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Mango, are you one of the wardens (jesters)? If so, I believe you are savable, but we need to figure out how
Nay, I'm not.

I'm just a lazy townie, that apparently tanked a kill - if JDB is telling the truth

Don't know why I would survive a kill though. I don't see why anyone would protect me N1 either

Worst

Custom title
Okay, I'll quit beating around the bush then. You are clearly claiming to be Sylvanas. Have you proven that yet, or do we just have your word to go on?
Yes it's confirmed :)

I mean there are write ups with her appearing and i claimed it after failing my first black arrow on Kagura :)

Vote Count

TAC - Mango
Ekko - Ultra
GOM - Ultra
JDB - Broki
Ultra - GOM > Yo Tan > Lind

Broki - Ultra
Yo Tan - Rej > Pero
Arp - Cal > Nick
Soul - Ultra
Gram - Nick

Light - Ultra
Nick - Ultra

Total

Ultra - 6
Nick - 2
Pero/Lind/Broki/Mango - 1

Votes may not reflect their actual value.

If I missed your vote or made a mistake let me know.​
I actually switched my vote to Pero just FYI

Yeah but Jew said it was from the Scourge, I am not from the Scourge

That's true, part from I guess the Dwarves and Humans on Kalimdor, the Alliance was more or less defunct. Elves were gone, humans in the Eastern Kingdom alone. TFT showed the Alliance dissolving too.

All these are minor problems compared to their recent expansion though. God, It's hot garbage.
When I'm thinking seriously about Warcraft, I cut the story completely off after Wrath. In my mind, the mortal races have simply been rebuilding and living in relative peace since then, which makes the most sense after what happened in Wrath.

I agree that Shadowlands is impressively bad though. Like, I am genuinely in awe that Blizzard unashamedly released something so bad. I genuinely would not have thought they would release something so bad, lol.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
He mentioned mango in his posts which i confirmed that i did in fact target, guess the role he might have, i hope it wont be too hard of a task for a little lamb like urself

I think I can.

World Boss : Doom Lord Kazzak

A world boss appeared in Borean Tundra, players who joined that zone last night might quote this with 2 rounds of R/P/S, the boss is defeated after 10 rounds won.

World Boss: Doomwalker

A world boss appeared in the Howling Fjord, players who joined that zone last night might quote this with 2 rounds of R/P/S , the boss is defeated after 10 rounds won.

P P R

S P S

To be fair, Lind does defend other players when he is town as well. Just FYI.
Less so.

Did we kill the giant monster things yet? I just read through the last 10 mentions from the hosts. Could I possibly have an update of things please! I see ultra did not get removed as expected

Yes it's confirmed :)

I mean there are write ups with her appearing and i claimed it after failing my first black arrow on Kagura :)
I hear that the writeups are unreliable around here.

Your claim doesn't mean anything to me yet. I am suspicious about you having on-demand, heavy kills. That sort of ability isn't really characteristic of Sylvanas, especially not at this point in the story. I know the hosts may have simply loaded you with abilities since you're an important character, but I also know Fuji gets pretty excited about Warcraft games and I don't expect to be disappointed by his role designs. In short, I don't think that sort of ability makes sense for your character, so I can't help but to feel uncertain about your claim - especially when I'm told not to trust writeups here.

Status
Not open for further replies.