Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What did he do to get all these votes?
He claims Lie Detector.
-I told him to test it on me today, and offered to make a statement for him to test it on.
-He first claims that, because I'm voting him, he can't trust me.
-After stalling for a while, Juliet comes from nowhere, and saves the day, offering to be his guinea pig.
This makes no sense, for a number of reasons. One, Juliet's given statement was "I am Town". If he's scum fake claiming a lie detect, that is probably the worst statement to use, because he's only even going to say "yes, that's the truth". Two, Juliet espoused a scum read on God of Mafia. So one would expect her to be a little more savvy about testing him, and not give him the most softball statement to test she could give. Three, Juliet is by no means a consensus townie. Rather the opposite.​
-God of Mafia jumps on this, and immediately submits his action.
-Juliet disappears into the aether again shortly afterwards, her job apparently done.
-Cue several pages of interlocution between God of Mafia and myself, where I tell him that I wouldn't be accepting results on Juliet, and that he instead should cancel his action and confirm he'll test a statement I give.
-He goes back to stalling, this time insisting he'll test me in the Night Phase instead. After I refuse that, he insists I must have some way to bypass investigations like his in the day phase, but not in the night. This is after previously declaring his investigative ability was absolute, and infallible.
-Hours later, he declares that Juliet is town.

@Ekkologix I believe you wanted this, too.

Brann's Beard will save the world!

He claims Lie Detector.
-I told him to test it on me today, and offered to make a statement for him to test it on.
-He first claims that, because I'm voting him, he can't trust me.
-After stalling for a while, Juliet comes from nowhere, and saves the day, offering to be his guinea pig.
This makes no sense, for a number of reasons. One, Juliet's given statement was "I am Town". If he's scum fake claiming a lie detect, that is probably the worst statement to use, because he's only even going to say "yes, that's the truth". Two, Juliet espoused a scum read on God of Mafia. So one would expect her to be a little more savvy about testing him, and not give him the most softball statement to test she could give. Three, Juliet is by no means a consensus townie. Rather the opposite.​
-God of Mafia jumps on this, and immediately submits his action.
-Juliet disappears into the aether again shortly afterwards, her job apparently done.
-Cue several pages of interlocution between God of Mafia and myself, where I tell him that I wouldn't be accepting results on Juliet, and that he instead should cancel his action and confirm he'll test a statement I give.
-He goes back to stalling, this time insisting he'll test me in the Night Phase instead. After I refuse that, he insists I must have some way to bypass investigations like his in the day phase, but not in the night. This is after previously declaring his investigative ability was absolute, and infallible.
-Hours later, he declares that Juliet is town.

@Ekkologix I believe you wanted this, too.

Brann's Beard will save the world!
Don't disrespect a titan of mafia like that, you clearly just didn't understand how advanced his play was

We should also add the part where he was caught lying about being rolecrushed, then changed his story when he claimed he'd used an ability, and justified it by saying he didn't want to claim

As if being rolecrushed would stop you from claiming

????

We should also add the part where he was caught lying about being rolecrushed, then changed his story when he claimed he'd used an ability, and justified it by saying he didn't want to claim

As if being rolecrushed would stop you from claiming

????
Being rc'd removes your passives and claim restrictions, usually. So he could claim normally even if he was restricted.

I see we can work together.

There's a fair chance he's just outed scum atp.

The only thing which worries me a little is the sheer number of votes on him rn. Though it could be bussing or people want to prevent wagon checks by mass voting and preventing Town from narrowing down the PoE.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I see we can work together.

There's a fair chance he's just outed scum atp.

The only thing which worries me a little is the sheer number of votes on him rn. Though it could be bussing or people want to prevent wagon checks by mass voting and preventing Town from narrowing down the PoE.
After worst displayed the ability to check the guilty players on a wagon, I'd be surprised if scum don't pile on wagons just to make it difficult.

Jailed and Interrogated was activated

Multi shot was used on ??? but it was bounced back to ??? and failed.

Blinding Shot was used on ???

Summon Skeleton was activated

Felo'melorn was used on ???

1- @Sallucion
2- @Juliet
3- @Kagurashii Tirion Fordring Killed D1
4- @Ultra
5- @MangoSenpai
6- @Ratchet
7- @Dr. Watson Replaced by @Don DaSlayer
8- @Robin
9- @ConquistadoR Mimiron Killed N1