Status
Not open for further replies.

Turn Back the Pendulum has been activated.

Please stop posting. D2 will be reset and there will be an intermission. Game will resume at 2:00 pm EST.

@Yo Tan Wa /Rhonin and @RippedCal /Dranosh Saurfang have been revived.

Zones will be available to explore during the intermission.

Lynch Incoming.

Last edited:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Actually, the definition of Indie, despite the name, is a faction that can win with either Pro-Town or Anti-Town factions. Serial, being Anti-Town, cannot win with any Anti-Town factions, nor can it win with Pro-Town ones. BTW, things like Survivor and Lyncher aren't roles, they're alignmens like Town, Mafia etc, because they define Wincon.
thats a definition of survivor not indie

also not serial alone. there r lots of indies that are simply game enders. jester is one

Emil

Certified Memelord
independent - a ningen that does not give a fook about anyone else. their wincon are unique and none else has the exact same wincon, regardless of what it is. their wincon could be similar to another players but not exactly same. it could help town wincon, or help mafia, or be truly independent and neutral wincon

indies split further into good bad neutral and game ending etc.. but all indies cuz their wincon is solo

cult leader starts as indie but becomes a faction

faction - a group of ningens that share the same wincon, regardless of whether they share a private chat or not.

its basically all about wincons

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
thats a definition of survivor not indie

also not serial alone. there r lots of indies that are simply game enders. jester is one
independent - a ningen that does not give a fook about anyone else. their wincon are unique and none else has the exact same wincon, regardless of what it is. their wincon could be similar to another players but not exactly same. it could help town wincon, or help mafia, or be truly independent and neutral wincon

indies split further into good bad neutral and game ending etc.. but all indies cuz their wincon is solo

cult leader starts as indie but becomes a faction

faction - a group of ningens that share the same wincon, regardless of whether they share a private chat or not.

its basically all about wincons
You're simply wrong, Ekko. Jesters being game ending depends on the host (it's more of an NF convention), Surviverd, Lynchers, Unlynchers, Savages etc all can win alongside town or scum.

We are in an intercession please stop posting.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Turn Back the Pendulum has been activated.

Please stop posting. D2 will be reset and there will be an intercession. Game will resume at 2:00 pm EST.

Zones will be available to explore during the intercession.

Lynch Incoming.

I AM SICK AND TIRED

OF THESE MOTHERFUCKING INDIES IN MY MOTHERFUCKING GAME

LIKE THIS POST IF YOU AGREE

@TheAncientCenturion
@Ratchet
@Flowa

I'm going to need each and every one of you to stop strutting around like your hot shit just because you're an Indy. Okay? There's nothing special about it. You think townies should bow down and kiss your feet because you got a cracked rolesheet?

I'm defying a modpost

Yeah, uh huh. That's right. Oh, you poor things. I know. Time to sober up. You're in the little leagues.

The Death of Magic

The people were wary after the failed hanging of the night prior, directionless and unmotivated they were busy squabling between themselves until one of them, we could call him Ton of house Gram, had enough and led them through the lynch of his fated foe with an iron fist. Along him were Chet of house Ra and a talking beard. Together they managed to convince the populace ,amongst all the failed attempts of a certain archer, and together were present as the man they wanted was approaching the gallows. Step by step, and with shaken breath, they watched as the fellow's scaly head was pushed forward around a noose, and with a loud thud he fell. And the citizens cheered!

@God Of Mafia / Malygos has been lynched!

''Watch helplessly as your hopes are swept away!''

You are Malygos!
[Passive - Aspect of Blue Dragonflight] Ordained by the titans themselves to safekeep magic in Azeroth, Malygos appears innocent to investigations and lie detects. He also has 2 vote power.
---Crystalline Scales--- His empowerment by titanic blessings gives Malygos extraordinary toughness, thus he is super-bulletproof.

[Passive - Endangered Kind] Nothing brings Malygos more suffering than seeing the death of his own kind. He will learn the name and full role of any player that has killed a blue dragonflight member and his actions will be permanently upgraded against them. This also counts for the last voter on their wagon if they were lynched.
---Sanity Drain--- Every time a blue dragonlight is killed Malygos will slip further into insanity. There will be a 5% increased chance that his first action is randomly redirected during each phase each time one of his kin dies.

[Passive - Magic Gatekeeper] Disgusted by the reckless misuse of magic by mortals, Malygos has decided to declare war on all magic users. When targeting one, he will bypass their immunities.
---Magic Bound--- Additionally, Malygos will gain 1 ability from each mage his team kills as long as Varos was not the one to perform the kill.

[Passive - Heart of Magic] Redacted

[Active - Arcane Breath] A powerful energy blast that decimates all defenses, he may target a player and role-crush them for a cycle.

[Active - Ancient Wisdom] Living for thousands of years has its perks, Malygos can discern truth from lie quite well. Thus each phase he may lie-detect a player. If they fail he will learn their full role.
---Shapeshift--- To Dragons shapeshifting into a new form is as easy as changing clothes, Malygos can choose to disguise his next action and character once per phase.

[Active - Arcanomicon] Gifted to the blue dragonflight ages ago by the titan Norgannon, the Arcanomicon is a map of all of the magical ley line intersections in the world of Azeroth. When activated Malygos will be sent a list of all of the abilities set to be used in the next WU as well as their effects. He may redirect them as he chooses. [2-Shot]

[Active - Eye of Eternity] Malygos can take himself and another player to his personal realm, The Eye of Eternity, removing them both from the game for a cycle. At the end of the cycle he can choose to challenge them to a game of his choice (within reason). If Malygos loses he’ll be rolecrushed for 1 cycle. If he wins the opponent will be ultra killed and janitored. This ability cannot be stopped. [1-Shot]

[Active - Spell Weaver] The arcane does the bidding of the Aspect of Magic. As such, Malygos may craft an ability under the host’s supervision. [1-Shot]

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Azure Dragonflight Mafia!
Heir of the blue Dragonflight was triggered!

The intermission phase starts now and ends tomorrow 2PM EST, this will be an actionless phase. I have still got the Mimiron event to get to as well as sending out the respective discord chats for the people that are visiting the zones.

Thank you and rest well heroes ^^.

Last edited:
You have all heard of the 5 stages of grief.

The other day, you were all in denial. "How can this be?" you asked, as I survived time and time again against your meager assaults.

Today, you are at anger. Revelation of my true power naturally causes jealousy, irritancy. Some of you have stooped so low as to judge ill of the host. You attempted to avert your gaze, convinced yourselves it was in your best interest to ignore me.

Very soon you will bargain, understanding that I'm not going anywhere. But still, you will tell yourselves that eventually I shall go...

And then, you will arrive at your darkest hour, when it seems like there's nothing else you can do.

Then and only then will your heart and mind open to the truth - and you will come to accept me as your savior.

Status
Not open for further replies.