Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
using my advanced future haki

in day 4:

> post apocalypse starts. blue finally dies in night 3 and ultra is brought to life. he snaps his infinity tentacles and wipes out half the players, and half the hosts. prof is gone forever. and we no longer get his vote counts or actions WU
> arthas becomes the lich king and all dead players are revived and necrod as undead. lich king vs yogg finally starts
> ratchet unlocks end of time and activates it, ending all phases. the game is now 1 long phase and everything that happened in the game is undone. we r now soo back in time we will be playing weebs game instead
> flower found an amp and bunch of legendary items by n3 and changed into a serial mafia survivor. she has 10 monkies now and they are tearing apart the battlefield as yogg and arthas battle it out
> town is basically fooked. we r trying our best to survive, but without hope. the king in the north is still not healed. town was on the vegre of giving up... but the celestial novaselinenever finally appears in the game...

truly magnificient

using my advanced future haki

in day 4:

> post apocalypse starts. blue finally dies in night 3 and ultra is brought to life. he snaps his infinity tentacles and wipes out half the players, and half the hosts. prof is gone forever. and we no longer get his vote counts or actions WU
> arthas becomes the lich king and all dead players are revived and necrod as undead. lich king vs yogg finally starts
> ratchet unlocks end of time and activates it, ending all phases. the game is now 1 long phase and everything that happened in the game is undone. we r now soo back in time we will be playing weebs game instead
> flower found an amp and bunch of legendary items by n3 and changed into a serial mafia survivor. she has 10 monkies now and they are tearing apart the battlefield as yogg and arthas battle it out
> town is basically fooked. we r trying our best to survive, but without hope. the king in the north is still not healed. town was on the vegre of giving up... but the celestial novaselinenever finally appears in the game...

truly magnificient
You forgot the part where I‘m blasting off the timeline and killing everyone in one phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.