Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think @Robin should claim. Let's hear what you gotta say.
thats sooooo not how u approach this kagura, what r u doing? are you even trying to solve robin's slot? like seriously?
r u not gna first ask me why i shot robin? are u not gna question him further b4 a claim? r u not gna ask for his current scum/town reads? u know things townies do? you instantly jumping to demand a claim is pretty bad look. I don't even remember if you did the same for juliet or not. demanding a claim should literally be the last step to solving someone's slot or finding their alignment, yet you go for it directly. kagura you subbed for a scum slot didnt you?

truth be told yo tan's role was "hunted" so its pretty clear someone has specific role names that he needs to kill, probabaly red mafia since they r the ones killing yo tan. we kept thinking why are they killing a vanilla, but now its clear that they have some sort of benefit to get from eliminating rhonin. perhaps unlock abilities or w.e, so u being hung up for claims is bad bad

My mafia skills aren't that great but I know one should claim when they tank a super kill lol
And then what? You will personally decide whether you believe my claim and then...?

I'm the best host here and I just might also be the most knowledgeable about Warcraft here. It would take about five minutes to slap together a convincing fake claim. It should be clear that if I don't want to claim, it's not because I can't claim. I almost want to be offended that you really think there's even a chance I would be sitting here buying time because I'm afraid to make a claim to you. If I were on a mafia team, I would have had my entire team's fake roles written out in a few hours, and I guarantee you they would have been convincing. So what exactly do you think you are doing by pressuring me to claim?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
thats sooooo not how u approach this kagura, what r u doing? are you even trying to solve robin's slot? like seriously?
r u not gna first ask me why i shot robin? are u not gna question him further b4 a claim? r u not gna ask for his current scum/town reads? u know things townies do? you instantly jumping to demand a claim is pretty bad look. I don't even remember if you did the same for juliet or not. demanding a claim should literally be the last step to solving someone's slot or finding their alignment, yet you go for it directly. kagura you subbed for a scum slot didnt you?

truth be told yo tan's role was "hunted" so its pretty clear someone has specific role names that he needs to kill, probabaly red mafia since they r the ones killing yo tan. we kept thinking why are they killing a vanilla, but now its clear that they have some sort of benefit to get from eliminating rhonin. perhaps unlock abilities or w.e, so u being hung up for claims is bad bad
r u not gna first ask me why i shot robin? I trust in your judgement because Yo Tan vouched for you.
are u not gna question him further b4 a claim? You guys were already doing it. You want me to ask her the same questions?
r u not gna ask for his current scum/town reads? This can be faked so what's the use of asking.
u know things townies do? you instantly jumping to demand a claim is pretty bad look. - Okay.

Eventually you are gonna ask for her claim anyway. Why not ask it right away instead of beating around the bush?

If that makes you think that I am scum, then whatever.

Unstable concotion was activated

I'll be going to sleep guys, been sleep deprived for about 4 days now :catcry: so the day phase will end at 6 AM EST. when the time comes please stop posting here and go into your discord chats, when I wake up Ill process whatever actions you guys sent prior to the time limit and then officially start the night.

Goodnight ^^

Like I literally have my own series of Warcraft games dating back to like 2016 and these children are talking to me as if they think I am afraid to claim

I could literally sit in a room and do nothing but produce fake claims for this setup all day

so when I say I'm not going to claim, it should not even cross your mind that I'm saying it because I'm mafia and I'm afraid to claim

Status
Not open for further replies.