Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm reasonably confident that Ultra can't take any actions right now. Would make the most sense to counter-balance his immunity.
To explain this more - Ultra as he is serves as a roadblock. We can't remove him, block him, mitigate him in any way. If he's able to send superkills and so on, that means you're asking opposing factions to just... accept it, for several cycles, with no way to play around it. That's quite an oversight. Hence my suggestion that he be simply left for now.

Ratchet

well no, my argument was going to be why do town want/need you alive if your buffs persist after youre gone, beyond being nice

And then I remembered that this doesnt serve any real purpose lol
I've alluded to this a few times, but given that I need Flower alive to win, it's probably in town's favour to have her be alive, otherwise I will probably end up breaking time. Adding an extra scum role to the mix probably doesn't help anyone, and certainly not town.

To go further than this, I'm quite confident several aspects of the game's design requires me to play in favour of the town. It's why I'm so hard to kill, I imagine.

No, I wouldn't say a kill is the only way to confirm him. But he hasn't done much in his threadplay to have me read him as town, and he has some degree of evidence against him too. In general, I'm pretty against the notion that you just confirm people through kills, it's a losing strategy.
Apologies that was a legit question from me there about the kills.

No one has counterclaimed though and I've been damn sure we have a Bolvar about all game.

Really though I'm inclined to side with you on it being sketchy just nothing I personally do to resolve it

I've alluded to this a few times, but given that I need Flower alive to win, it's probably in town's favour to have her be alive, otherwise I will probably end up breaking time. Adding an extra scum role to the mix probably doesn't help anyone, and certainly not town.

To go further than this, I'm quite confident several aspects of the game's design requires me to play in favour of the town. It's why I'm so hard to kill, I imagine.
I did try and say right at the start that Nozdormu is friendly and important and thats what I assumed right from the point of your reveal.

Anyone got any leads on Scourge? I have some niggling feelings but no evidence to support them.

Ratchet

I did try and say right at the start that Nozdormu is friendly and important and thats what I assumed right from the point of your reveal.

Anyone got any leads on Scourge? I have some niggling feelings but no evidence to support them.
Nothing I would hang my hat on. I'm probably going to have to give the thread a re-read at some point, so pray for my sanity there. I think players like Xlaw need their feet held to the fire more. Probably going to be my focus next DP, assuming Juliet is our lynch for then.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Well assuming there isn't anyone who is invisible to LO's, my best bet is Light/ Juliet.

But Juliet has high equity with GoM and the Azure Dragonflight.
Since I saw Light visit the LK, it's likely it was he who found "his master"

Other than that, idk about scourge or not, but Odd, Xlaw, Robin would be potential skooma as well

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Why has our little sheep mango not revealed earlier that he knows who visits the lich king?

To ask the question in return - for what reason would I?

I've clearly pushed for light, so it's not like I've not done anything about it.

I'm just lazy, and it aligns with my read already. I would only be painting a target on my back for no reason..

Well assuming there isn't anyone who is invisible to LO's, my best bet is Light/ Juliet.

But Juliet has high equity with GoM and the Azure Dragonflight.
Since I saw Light visit the LK, it's likely it was he who found "his master"

Other than that, idk about scourge or not, but Odd, Xlaw, Robin would be potential skooma as well
So you're the Lich Kings personal lookout? Baloney, simpler explanation is you are the Lich King

Embrace the light was used on ???

Jailed and interrogated was activated

Day 2 2.0 has ended, Night 2 has begun.

Day 3 will start at 2 PM EST tomorrow, you have 24 hours to submit your actions if any.

Thank you for bearing with me ^^

Last edited:
A brutal night:

The Azure Dragonflight killed @Ekkologix / Vereesa Windrunner:

"One should not speak of taint who has taken to draining the foul magic of demons."

You are Vereesa Windrunner!

[Passive - Ranger General] Vereesa is the Ranger-General of the Silver Covenant, a position she did not reach without considerable skill. Like her sisters she is a remarkably talented ranger. Her actions will always find their target.

[Passive - Silver Covenant Network] With their main base of operations residing in Dalaran, its important for the Silver Covenant to keep close tabs on the goings-ons of the city. Vereesa will learn the names of five abilities used by the people of Dalaran each night.

[Passive - Devoted Wife] There's nothing Vereesa cares for more than her husband, and the two of them share an incredibly close bond. She will start the game already in a room inside the City of Dalaran neighbor chat with him and their actions can not harm each other.

[Active - Arcane Shot] Vereesa can channel arcane energy into her bow to dangerous effects, allowing her to target another player with a kill. [3-Shot]
---Stars' Fury---
Vereesa's legendary bow resonates with the power of the Sunwell, if one of her kills fail she will still role-block the target.
---Twin Arrows--- If Rhonin dies, Vereesa will become fueled by vengeance, allowing her to shoot twice as a double action.

[Active - High Elf Hunter] Vereesa may decide to watch a target during the night, she may learn of everyone who visited them.

[Active - Discerning Eye] Investigate a player to learn their alignment. [1-Shot]

Alliance

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town!
Blessed Consecration was used on ???

Crack the whip was activated

Planar shift was used on ???, ??? and ???

Planar distortion was used on ???

Lifebinder was activated

Pulsating Shockwave was activated

Arc Lightning was activated

Detonate was activated

Anti Magic Zone was used on ??? and ???

Heart strike was used on ???

Empowering was used on ???

City of Dalaran has been activated!

The first 10 people that quote this post will be able to join this gem of a city!

Tail Smash was used on ???

The Scourge Mafia attempted to kill ??? but failed.

Coldflame was used on ???

Frozen pathway was used on ??? and ???

Bone Slice was used to kill @Nick / Hemet Nesingwary:

"Listen to me, lad, and I'll teach you everything you'll ever need to know."

You are Hemet Nesingwary!

[Passive - The Extinctionator] Hemet is considered the enemy of nature itself, snuffing out wildlife wherever he goes. He will get double action for one of his abilities any time he participates in the lynch of a guilty player for driving their kind one step towards extinction.

[Passive - Trophy Hunter] Helmet likes to surround himself with a variety of grizzly trophies collected from the native game of the area. He will always win the first round of R/P/S when trying to get an item.
---Old Man Death--- Provided he meets the R/P/S requirements, Hemet will always pick up an item that can kill over any other even if it means a downgrade in rarity.

[Active - Mentored in Marksmanship] Nesingwary and his cohorts often tutor adventurers on the hunting and trapping of wild creatures. He can take a player under his wing, upgrading their next action so that it will always find it’s target. [2-Shot]

[Active - Trapper] Hemet is an expert when it comes to making and setting traps for his prey. He can select three posts to trap each day phase, if an anti-town player lands on one of his traps they’ll be role-blocked for a cycle. If another player from the same faction lands on one of his traps before the end of the next cycle, they'll be role-crushed for the rest of the cycle.

[Active - Game Hunter] Considered the greatest hunter on Azeroth, he leads safaris to hunt the wildlife of Azeroth and beyond. He will receive a boost when traveling and can track a player through bus drives, redirects, and immunities once during the game.

Alliance

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town!

Status
Not open for further replies.