World War 3

Alexander Dugin's daughter killed in car bombing!
Well, maybe you missed but a lot of businessman heads was cutted off with whole their families in Russia after 24.02.2022. Russia just trying to keep all this shit in top secret. But this one death could lead to some political decision where russian will play clean hands to commit horrible things

Well, maybe you missed but a lot of businessman heads was cutted off with whole their families in Russia after 24.02.2022. Russia just trying to keep all this shit in top secret. But this one death could lead to some political decision where russian will play clean hands to commit horrible things
yep,i heard something about some strange assassinations going on in Russia.Putin is killing any opposition i assume.

yep,i heard something about some strange assassinations going on in Russia.Putin is killing any opposition i assume.
Not just opposition, but company heads etc. And he kill em with whole families. Future of this world that Russia wants to build is really horrible and scary. Again killing children was always part of "communist" revolution. I feel bad only because russian people actually feel good about things that happenening in their country. My friends from Russia call those who was killed as traitors. This is nothing else then fascism, simmilar to Mussoliny. And this is scary. Italy wasn't able to do same things that Russia is able to accompish.

Not just opposition, but company heads etc. And he kill em with whole families. Future of this world that Russia wants to build is really horrible and scary. Again killing children was always part of "communist" revolution. I feel bad only because russian people actually feel good about things that happenening in their country. My friends from Russia call those who was killed as traitors. This is nothing else then fascism, simmilar to Mussoliny. And this is scary. Italy wasn't able to do same things that Russia is able to accompish.
Russian people doesn't know what is right or wrong anymore.Decades of brainwashing did this.They are pitiful,i can't feel angry at them.

Russian people doesn't know what is right or wrong anymore.Decades of brainwashing did this.They are pitiful,i can't feel angry at them.
Thing is that there are normal russians who feel bad about all this, but for example girl that I knew for 10 years actually enjoy about all this horrible shit. So yes, there are a lot of people who still act normal, but some people, who was normal turned into dead brain zombies.

Thing is that there are normal russians who feel bad about all this, but for example girl that I knew for 10 years actually enjoy about all this horrible shit. So yes, there are a lot of people who still act normal, but some people, who was normal turned into dead brain zombies.
Any reasonable Russian that can afford to leave that place should do so.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Enjoy how? Putin shill or just sick in her head?

Now the Russian government is blaming Ukraine for the bombing.It makes 0 sense,if they had to target someone,they would go for Putin himself or some other big shot.Russians are leveraging this attack to justify further crimes in Ukraine,it wouldn't be cray to think that this was a false flag operation to justify more war.Communists have no morals.Stalin left on his sons die on the frontlines because he didn't want to exchange his son for a higher ranking officer.
Post automatically merged:

Enjoy how? Putin shill or just sick in her head?
Some brain dead commie citizens think this is all fun and games.Some people are completely detached from reality and others are just straight up evil.

this thread aged like milk
It was certain ww3 was never going to happen from this event, They tried to scare such a prospect before with isis,china,north korea and others. keeping the people in line through fear always served as a good tactic for the us government

Stalin left on his sons die on the frontlines because he didn't want to exchange his son for a higher ranking officer.
stalin did say to his son that he couldt even kill himself right when he captured as a war prisoner so not shocked really
https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/1pfe3j

Zolo

Cope Doctor
this thread aged like milk
It was certain ww3 was never going to happen from this event, They tried to scare such a prospect before with isis,china,north korea and others. keeping the people in line through fear always served as a good tactic for the us government

stalin did say to his son that he couldt even kill himself right when he captured as a war prisoner so not shocked really
https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/1pfe3j

we need WW3, people are becoming pussies

we need WW3, people are becoming pussies
we live safe in houses with all the possible pleasure, Anyone could have wanted
their really is no objective need to be strong like before most jobs now just involve flipping burgers so yea just kinda the result of how society has gone in terms of job prospects and technology

Zolo

Cope Doctor
we live safe in houses with all the possible pleasure, Anyone could have wanted
their really is no objective need to be strong like before most jobs now just involve flipping burgers so yea just kinda the result of how society has gone in terms of job prospects and technology
We live in perfect world that can be fixed to become even better but People now believe someone misgendering them is huge ass problem, left wing vs right wing and other shit like gays wanting more and more attention. those people need war to see how their problems are nothing compared to war
Post automatically merged: