World War 3

there are people who believe that war makes real men.
depends how you wanna look at it.. when you hit the wall you are forced to evolve.

thats the thing about war.. if you don't evolve you die or are a burden worth killing off since morality isn't a thing in war.. you are forced to hit your mental and physical limits..you force yourself to survive..in that process you mature more than you honestly would ever mature in the times we are in.. thats also when reality gets you...its when you loose more that you realize the value of things and in travesty like a war that is no different.

- sacrifices

- comradeship

- chivalry

-magnanimity

- perseverance

&

- honor

a war isn't all about that but you do get men who evolve to check these boxes off if not all of them

of course.. war doesn't only breed true men.. but sore loser and heartless bastards too

it isn't the right way to go about making men.. but it does make a man out of a kid nonetheless

we need WW3, people are becoming pussies
We don't need world war 3,we need to bring back the habit of putting corrupt politicians/oligarchs/bankers in death row for crimes against humanity.
Post automatically merged:

when I said "but it's true", I wasn't saying that I believe that, I was saying that there really are people who believe that( my father believe that)
Precious generation always think the are better than the new one.If we are all pussies,the people that educated us are also to blame because kids learn by mimicking their parents,guess that makes them pussies too.

Last edited:
depends how you wanna look at it.. when you hit the wall you are forced to evolve.

thats the thing about war.. if you don't evolve you die or are a burden worth killing off since morality isn't a thing in war.. you are forced to hit your mental and physical limits..you force yourself to survive..in that process you mature more than you honestly would ever mature in the times we are in.. thats also when reality gets you...its when you loose more that you realize the value of things and in travesty like a war that is no different.

- sacrifices

- comradeship

- chivalry

-magnanimity

- perseverance

&

- honor

a war isn't all about that but you do get men who evolve to check these boxes off if not all of them

of course.. war doesn't only breed true men.. but sore loser and heartless bastards too

it isn't the right way to go about making men.. but it does make a man out of a kid nonetheless
perfect comment! 10/10!War breeds mental illness and violent man too.Hollywood idolizes the shit out of war,everyone that lives in an area that has high homicide rate because of war and crime knows this is no fun and games.

Besides,World War 3 would be the end of us all.Nukes would make the planet a hostile environment to everything that lives.

this thread aged like milk
It was certain ww3 was never going to happen from this event, They tried to scare such a prospect before with isis,china,north korea and others. keeping the people in line through fear always served as a good tactic for the us government

stalin did say to his son that he couldt even kill himself right when he captured as a war prisoner so not shocked really
https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/1pfe3j

Stalin was a real bastard.

Last edited:
perfect comment! 10/10!War breeds mental illness and violent man too.Hollywood idolizes the shit out of war,everyone that lives in an area that has high homicide rate because of war and crime knows this is no fun and games.
your humanity is used against you really its just a pure ruthless blood bath with innocents falling victim to misfortune.

your humanity is used against you really its just a pure ruthless blood bath with innocents falling victim to misfortune.
yes,humanity needs to figure out a new political and economical system to prevent war because of corruption and greed.But war because of religious or cultural differences i think will never cease to exist.People don't know how to tolerate.

yes,humanity needs to figure out a new political and economical system to prevent war because of corruption and greed.But war because of religious or cultural differences i think will never cease to exist.People don't know how to tolerate.
War and Violence is human nature mater no matter what era.. even under some of the greatest empires..
there is no antidote to this disease you can only contain it.

War and Violence is human nature mater no matter what era.. even under some of the greatest empires..
there is no antidote to this disease you can only contain it.
The antidote would be to everyone to become a saint,i don't this happening in this world.At least not in a 1000 years.Maybe if we can figure out the root of evil and how to wipe it out...then maybe.

The antidote would be to everyone to become a saint,i don't this happening in this world.At least not in a 1000 years.Maybe if we can figure out the root of evil and how to wipe it out...then maybe.
you cant wipe out what you cant define
Evil as a idea is subjective to whatever the social climate sees as good

It was seen as righteous for the crusaders to kill as they did, They got rid of the heathens and those of opposing religions
Muslims see it as righteous to chuck gays off buildings
Nordic/Viking culture seen it as righteous to kill others and die in battle, you ended up in vahalla according to their beliefs which was the equivalent of norse heaven

you cant wipe out what you cant define
Evil as a idea is subjective to whatever the social climate sees as good

It was seen as righteous for the crusaders to kill as they did, They got rid of the heathens and those of opposing religions
Muslims see it as righteous to chuck gays off buildings
Nordic/Viking culture seen it as righteous to kill others and die in battle, you ended up in vahalla according to their beliefs which was the equivalent of norse heaven
Nope,morals need to be objective otherwise the world becomes chaotic.If everyone goes around doing whatever they want,we will live in anarchy.People can be wrong and have "malevolent" beliefs.If it doesn't build,but rather destroys,it is not good.Period.All these cultures you just mentioned lived some very miserable lifes(in terms of suffering).Radical muslims(jihadists) live short lives btw.
https://www.biblehub.com/matthew/7-16.html

Last edited:
,morals need to be objective otherwise the world becomes chaotic.
Except their not
they can not vary by region,culture or place if they were and that's a fact

trees suddenly dont change their very nature in different areas, They always take light from their setting and convert it into energy in a process called photosynthesis point of this being, if something is objective would not change so drastically from a case to case basis

no, the world wouldt become chaotic. Law enforcement prevents people from murdering when it suits their needs
from a merely objective viewpoint, morals have always fallen to objective reality take the menendez siblings as a example where their natural self preservation instincts made them execute their parents in cold blood. People can and will kill if it serves their interests

t,we will live in anarchy
that does not follow anyhow, Even if people didt buy into morality as a idea which many dont what would make them able to cause anarchy ie no government, Not like bunch of randos can stop fighter jets or the countless advanced military tech that average folks just dont have nor do they just have the funding to ever take on a group with the amount of companies it has lobbied

like dont you think, Who would couple thousand dudes with ar'15's or a nuke, there's no way anyone of us could stop the government with the inhuman amount of power that it has now

even supposing your right, how exactly is discarding the failed idea of governments a bad thing?
No more corrupt politicians who only care for their self interest,no more oppressive systems dooming the lower case while lining the rich's pockets and no more mandates on what people can and cant do

All these cultures you just mentioned lived some very miserable(in terms of suffering).Radical muslims(jihadists) live short lives btw.
that's completely unsupported
if they lived miserably and hated being radical muslims as you put it then they wouldt come to other countries holding the same beliefs cause if they did hate their culture or people then they would of discarded the beliefs associated with them

You dont say, I hate your parents then share the same exact beliefs as them, you oppose them as that's what you do when you dislike someone. you dont see civil rights advocates back in mlk days adopting kkk beliefs now do you?

such a long post that you made and so little of value actually said

Except their not
they can not vary by region,culture or place if they were and that's a fact

trees suddenly dont change their very nature in different areas, They always take light from their setting and convert it into energy in a process called photosynthesis point of this being, if something is objective would not change so drastically from a case to case basis

no, the world wouldt become chaotic. Law enforcement prevents people from murdering when it suits their needs
from a merely objective viewpoint, morals have always fallen to objective reality take the menendez siblings as a example where their natural self preservation instincts made them execute their parents in cold blood. People can and will kill if it serves their interests

that does not follow anyhow, Even if people didt buy into morality as a idea which many dont what would make them able to cause anarchy ie no government, Not like bunch of randos can stop fighter jets or the countless advanced military tech that average folks just dont have nor do they just have the funding to ever take on a group with the amount of companies it has lobbied

like dont you think, Who would couple thousand dudes with ar'15's or a nuke, there's no way anyone of us could stop the government with the inhuman amount of power that it has now

even supposing your right, how exactly is discarding the failed idea of governments a bad thing?
No more corrupt politicians who only care for their self interest,no more oppressive systems dooming the lower case while lining the rich's pockets and no more mandates on what people can and cant do

that's completely unsupported
if they lived miserably and hated being radical muslims as you put it then they wouldt come to other countries holding the same beliefs cause if they did hate their culture or people then they would of discarded the beliefs associated with them

You dont say, I hate your parents then share the same exact beliefs as them, you oppose them as that's what you do when you dislike someone. you dont see civil rights advocates back in mlk days adopting kkk beliefs now do you?

such a long post that you made and so little of value actually said
First,you can get addicted into a lot of negative shit.Stress hormones actually create a biochemical dependence on your body.Second,study how was/is the life of the average joe of these cultures you mentioned and you will realize the shit show of suffering that people that have a " war" culture go through.Most soldiers come back from war with PTSD(and other mental problems),so humans were not made to kill each other.Third,most cultures have laws that are pretty similar:don't steal,kill,rape,mess with other men's woman,etc...So most people,despite cultural differences share similar principles.As for governments,modern states are very powerfull indeed and the military tech is too advanced.I don't have a magical solution for this,but i do know that politicians are people too,so don't expect miracle solutions from the government.Actually,don't expect anything good from any government,people that are in power usually want more taxes,state control,etc..because their EGOS get inflated so much they forget they will rot under the ground one day and they think they are superior/especial.My final argument,angry/violent people are not happy or self fulfilled,except of course for psychopaths(who are sadists/predators and usually end up in jail,dead or alone).
One simple example:if i for some reason decided to slap you,you wouldn't like it and most people around me would disapprove it too(hell,even i myself might regret it later on).This is true in most modern societies as well as tribes.Of course,exceptions exist.But you can't make use of those very few examples to deny that there is a pattern of morality that people all over the globe shared in the past and still share now.Humans survived predators and nature by bonding together and working for the common goal.These ideas that morality is relative goes against even evolutionary ideas.It doesn't make sense and it breeds confusion in people's minds.

Last edited:
First,you can get addicted into a lot of negative shit.
and that proves what
Chemicals that can harm the body like alcohol and marijuana exist somehow that proves morality as a objective fact, do you understand how stupid that sounds??

you will realize the shit show of suffering that people that have a " war" culture go through.Most soldiers come back from war with PTSD
That was within the context of soldiers in the modern day
These people are raised peaceful lifes so of course such an adverse change could cause such trauma how would that correlate to people with a war culture like spartans who were trained nearly from birth
https://www.history.com/news/sparta-warriors-training

you cant take the situation of a modern solider and compare it to older soliders of days gone as if it's the same, There is not that mental shock from death and murder with say spartans cause they were raised on it

.Third,most cultures have laws that are pretty similar:don't steal,kill,rape,mess with other men's woman,etc.
Because having the loss of population is bad less people to spend money on stuff and having a society with serial killers and rapists running around is a hard one to control
they came to the same conclusions separately and even then not all societies that exist have been against murder or rape take african tribes like they have been known to be fine with killing others

for a long period of time, the world never even knew one another
are you telling me native americans and indians who europeans barely even knew about, to the point where they thought natives were indians adapted laws of murder from them despite existing separately for what centuries prior to Christopher Columbus showing up

do you also think that swords as a idea, Were stolen from the japanese by europeans or vice versa despite never having contact with one another
Or crazy idea, Shoving a sharp blade at the end of a handle just serves as a good weapon for the time so they both did exactly that and actually ended up creating entirely separate weapons which actually are not much alike

Same idea applies here really despite them coming to the same logical conclusion, they all had different standards and practices almost as if they didt come to a conclusion collectively but rather independently

One simple example:if i for some reason decided to slap you,you wouldn't like it
That's not because of morality, that's because the nerve endings in my face make it so that my body feels pain as a result same thing would happen to a chicken or any other animal

Would a dog liked if i kicked it? Would a spider liked it if you ripped off it's limbs?
animals dont like getting hurt cause we have nerves so we feel it, How does not wanting to feel pain prove morality as a thing like by your logic wouldt any and all animals be moral cause they dont like getting hurt?

Humans survived predators and nature by bonding together and working for the common goal
This same thing can be said for any herd animal such as wildebeasts,lions,ants and wolfs
What even is this argument, Were a social species so we fight to work towards a common goal like is that not the function or purpose of a group to act together on a task that one single member cant do

Your arguments for morality being objective are most stupid things, I have ever heard
Lol we can feel pain,we act as a group and drugs. What are you even talking about?

It feels like your just throwing random shit out and hoping something sticks

and that proves what
Chemicals that can harm the body like alcohol and marijuana exist somehow that proves morality as a objective fact, do you understand how stupid that sounds??

These people are raised peaceful lifes so of course such an adverse change could cause such trauma how would that correlate to people with a war culture like spartans who were trained nearly from birth

you cant take the situation of a modern solider and compare it to older soliders of days gone as if it's the same, There is not that mental shock from death and murder with say spartans cause they were raised on it

Because having the loss of population is bad less people to spend money on stuff and having a society with serial killers and rapists running around is a hard one to control
they came to the same conclusions separately and even then not all societies that exist have been against murder or rape take african tribes like they have been known to be fine with killing others

are you telling me native americans and indians who europeans barely even knew about, to the point where they thought natives were indians adapted laws of murder from them despite existing separately for what centuries prior to Christopher Columbus showing up

do you also think that swords as a idea, Were stolen from the japanese by europeans or vice versa despite never having contact with one another
Or crazy idea, Shoving a sharp blade at the end of a handle just serves as a good weapon for the time so they both did exactly that and actually ended up creating entirely separate weapons which actually are not much alike

Same idea applies here really despite them coming to the same logical conclusion, they all had different standards and practices almost as if they didt come to a conclusion collectively but rather independently

That's not because of morality, that's because the nerve endings in my face make it so that my body feels pain as a result same thing would happen to a chicken or any other animal

Would a dog liked if i kicked it? Would a spider liked it if you ripped off it's limbs?
animals dont like getting hurt cause we have nerves so we feel it, How does not wanting to feel pain prove morality as a thing like by your logic wouldt any and all animals be moral cause they dont like getting hurt?

This same thing can be said for any herd animal such as wildebeasts,lions,ants and wolfs
What even is this argument, Were a social species so we fight to work towards a common goal like is that not the function or purpose of a group to act together on a task that one single member cant do

Your arguments for morality being objective are most stupid things, I have ever heard
Lol we can feel pain,we act as a group and drugs. What are you even talking about?

Also,evil is very easy to define:chaos and destruction.It is the act of voluntarily choosing destructive outcomes.Example:Some dude lives in a society without a state and common law,he decides to kill some other random dude.He just destroyed one individuals life,possibly a family,people that knew the guy will hunt him down and he might get punished by his own people.So yeah,there is a clear picture here of what one should and shouldn't do.
I'm not throwing random shit,you are.I'm talking about a general picture,you are nitpicking on especific stuff and not seeing the big picture.

and that proves what

First,Spartans were big pussies.They avoided most of the wars other greeks states fought because they were outnumbered by their own slaves and couldn't afford to lose soldiers.They even paid persian mercenaries to fight for them.They were also homosexual.Spartans did train from birth,but not a the frequency that you think and that didn't make them invicincible or anything.What did however was use a lot of propaganda that seems to have made its way into hollywood today.They lost some major battles against other greek states.In one of those battles they were forbidden from retrieving dead spartan soldiers bodies so the people could see those hyped up spartan rotting on the ground.Other greeks states hated the spartans,bad dudes get shat on.I talked about this on my post.
"do you think europpeans stole the concept of sword from the japanese"wtf,how old are you?Weapons were first made to kill animals and fend off rival tribes.Everyone knows that.Killing and war happens all the time,but that doesn't mean they are to be accepted or natural to men.War is always a disaster.Here where i live there is a lot of gangs violence going on,drug dealers dismember people to make a show.From the dozens of men that get into this shit(narcoterrorism),only a few handful will stay because they all eventually get mentally sick.In my country there are more deaths caused by homicides than most countries that are in war.I know a thing or two about that myself because i live this reality.You seem to be imagining a world where everyone is killing 24/7 without feeling no mental fatigue.That is some hardcore imagination.Only psycopaths can kill without feeling much about it,most soldiers eventualy get over PTSD,because they prepare their minds beforehand to the reality of war and they excuse themselves to kill:"i'm protecting my country.It was me or him.etc...".About chemicals,i was talking about cortisol and other BODILY chemicals that are produced within you.Your body is a pharmacy,with a lot of stuff that can go wrong if your mind is not on the right place.Stressed people get more sick and die early and let me tell you something,if you live in a really dangerous place(like i do) you will probably get higher cortisol levels than someone living in a small town somewhere where nothing happens.But if you think your own body and mind self destructing because of yours actions doesn't tell anything,then you are just lost.Final note,i'm putting you on my ignore list. You don't have maturity to debate without insulting people and your arguments are long texts of bullshit.

Last edited: