Worsgen Crew Randomizer Tournament: Round 2 of 16. Light D Lamperouge vs GUI VI

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Fujishiro
Just one question: If I win, will this team stay with me until the end or will it be randomized again?
It will RNG again.
GUI has Ryokugyu, enough said

Nah, but seriously, GUI’s team is superior. Mainly because Shanks without Haki is basically a fodder.
He should have ~ top tier base stats no? Probably less then say a top tier with two arms but still.

Oden vs Kidd: Oden wins.

Shiki vs Rayleigh: Shiki wins.

Aramaki vs Shanks: Aramaki wins but even if he does he loses to the other two.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Major x-factor would be a scenerio where Kid uses his gravity powers to send a tightly shut jar of pickles to Shanks and striking him while he's trying to open it
:sadgrin:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Shanks can win against aramaki

Kid with gravity df> shiki with moriah df

Rayleigh> oden

So, 2-1 in favour of Gui

Shanks can win against aramaki

Kid with gravity df> shiki with moriah df

Rayleigh> oden

So, 2-1 in favour of Gui
How does Shanks win against GB with no Haki and a giant head?

Shiki has better stats then Kidd

Old Rayleigh with no haki isnt stronger then Oden with no haki, put down the crack pipe.

I'd say Shiki has far better physical stats than Kidd, both have good fruits and similar haki, Shiki would beat Kidd comfortably and would be in good enough shape to help the rest of his team.

Oden with the diamond fruit can at least be tough to put down quickly, Shanks would probably fall quickly, even if they manage to take down Oden, weakened Shiki alone would be enough to comfortably beat hakiless Rayleigh and Greenbull.

This seems mainly a battle of df's with characters habing no haki except those of tier 3, team 2 has fancier chances
Post automatically merged:

I'd say Shiki has far better physical stats than Kidd, both have good fruits and similar haki, Shiki would beat Kidd comfortably and would be in good enough shape to help the rest of his team.

Oden with the diamond fruit can at least be tough to put down quickly, Shanks would probably fall quickly, even if they manage to take down Oden, weakened Shiki alone would be enough to comfortably beat hakiless Rayleigh and Greenbull.
That's not diamond fruit that's diamante's fruit from donquixote pirates

Team 2
hakiless Shanks and Oden are basically useless against Mori Mori Rayleigh, and their mediocre fruits won't help.
Shiki is the best on team 1 but I don't think he's enough to save them

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It doesn't say he has access to any shadow, although I guess he could boost himself with Shanks & Oden shadows... could be massive
Yeah talked about Shanks and Oden shadow
Can be a game changer
Especially with Shiki already being the strongest here (more experienced, one of the best DF with solid hax and mobility, and solid haki)

and Shanks is the smartest here