General & Others Worst fight ever in One Piece

Usopp and Nami vs Page One and Ulti is such an easy pick, got me so salty about how both sides were disrespected.

It's been ages since the 2 weaker SH got a real time to shine and the dino siblings were perfect opponents for a classic strategy and outsmart victory that fits them so much. But of course no, why do this when we can have Big Mom KO Page One and heavily nerf Ulti right.

The fights between Big Mom and the Straw Hats and their allies following the Wedding are so bad and cringeworthy, they heavily contributed to make me take a pause with One Piece two times in WCI and Wano respectively. It's what definitively cured me of any hope in Oda's skill to write and use female characters.

Also Nami and Usopp vs Ulti and Page One.

Luffy vs Kaido is the most monotonous fight by far. Very one dimensional full of nonstop gimmicks. Dialogue was goofy too at that.
The fandom lost common sense after this fight.
How can you say that it was monotonous if there was a reveal that is completely the opposite style of fighting compared to what we had?
Like, how can you say that luffy using Conqueror's coating, G4 in both forms and the G5 reveal is monotonous.
You can dislike the G5, but monotonous just does not make sense my man.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
How can you say that it was monotonous if there was a reveal that is completely the opposite style of fighting compared to what we had?
Like, how can you say that luffy using Conqueror's coating, G4 in both forms and the G5 reveal is monotonous.
hes just an admiral fan so hes saying it to feed his agenda, dont mind him

For 20+ chapters all they did was exchange with each other, there was really no skill or any unique ability involved, just straight up punches followed by bigger punches

I was gonna say Sanji vs Queen, but Anime is making it very funny.

So I'll say Luffy vs Kaido, I think the Awakening was horrendous, every chapter ending Luffy/Kaido saying "Are you having fun" and the zero stakes or investment (or at least artificial investment) from the protagonists side.

Majority of OP fights are mediocre or not to be taken too seriously so there's lack of reason to hate on them.