Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Zoro

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Luffy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Which worstgen member has performed the best and the worst in wano so far?

The best performance - Zoro (Two piece readers would argue otherwise ✌️)

Worst performance - Killer, Drake the Disappointment.

I am also disappointed with Kidd as he didnt do much either as his fans were expecting.

H

Haoshoku

You’re a bit too early with a thread like this, the real performances are just around the corner. Anything anyone did before they reached that rooftop is about to become negligible. This especially applies to Kid, powerscaling optics gonna blow up in a few months with him.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You’re a bit too early with a thread like this, the real performances are just around the corner. Anything anyone did before they reached that rooftop is about to become negligible. This especially applies to Kid, powerscaling optics gonna blow up in a few months with him.
Meh

It's break week.

Thread can be updated anyway.

And, with kidd I doubt he will get as much shine as Luffy and Zoro. Maybe 3rd best..

S

stealthblack

kamazo, zoro, apoo are the ones that got outright defeated, at least apoo was the star of the battlefield

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Zoro and Luffy performed best.

Hugest disappointments: Drake and Hawkins.

Hawkins' fails should be discussed regularly, that man was ruled over like no tomorrow. And Drake almost happened to be in trouble against Base Sanji.

Zoro and Luffy performed best.

Hugest disappointments: Drake and Hawkins.

Hawkins' fails should be discussed regularly, that man was ruled over like no tomorrow. And Drake almost happened to be in trouble against Base Sanji.
How?Dude put Zoro in bandages and outwitted Law who is like one of the smartest SNs and if it wasn't for X Drake he would have tortured him.He did pretty good without revealing most of his cards I would say.

How?Dude put Zoro in bandages and outwitted Law who is like one of the smartest SNs and if it wasn't for X Drake he would have tortured him.He did pretty good without revealing most of his cards I would say.
They just love bringing up Hawkins losing to zoro I'm like where did it show him being defeated. I think they are going by what the lady had stated him being defeated as they manage to escape.

They just love bringing up Hawkins losing to zoro I'm like where did it show him being defeated. I think they are going by what the lady had stated him being defeated as they manage to escape.
Losing lifes is part of his DF defensive abilities ,that's why he is in chill mode when fighting,if his is in danger,like when Law cut his goons,then he will try to block the attack.

Easily Luffy,as he had the strongest enemies to fight against.

Pummeled Kaido in Kuri before getting one shotted,Was dominating Page 1 and Ulti in a 2 vs 1 while being casual,was stalemating Yamato and Damaged Kaido last chapter.

Who performed the worst? Kid or killer as they haven't done anything yet.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Didn't Zoro basically remove one of his lives with his Tower Climb Ripple attack?

Didn't Zoro basically remove one of his lives with his Tower Climb Ripple attack?
In that fight he lost 3 lives.Two to Zoro(at begining of the fight when wasn't looking at Zoro and at the end when Zoro defeated the giant straw man with two sword attack called Nigiri: Toro Samon ) and one to his own card(by making one of his own goons slay the other goon).

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Which worstgen member has performed the best and the worst in wano so far?

The best performance - Zoro (Two piece readers would argue otherwise ✌️)

Worst performance - Killer, Drake the Disappointment.

I am also disappointed with Kidd as he didnt do much either as his fans were expecting.
I have to disagree with Killer, making it to the roof automatically places him in the upper echelons performance wise. His only anti feat is losing to Zoro, and I wouldn't hold that against him as any SN not named Luffy would lose as well.

You're calling Drake a disappointment when he only just officially received a slightly revised title card that finally solidifies the fact that he is an ally now and this was just in Chapter 998.

I'm of the mind that we weren't going to see him doing anything really impressive or cool until that switch to the Ally side was officially thrown in our faces like it was in 998.

I expect some cool things from Drake now that that's happened especially when you consider that he immediately headed out for a Kaido affiliated island since pre-timeskip, but I wouldn't say he is a disappointment because of that. I also want to see more of Kid's and Apoo's abilities.

However, I am also disappointed that Apoo turned out to truly be allied with the Beast Pirates and going along with them even if its more about survival based on what he says in the manga about taking on Kaido with thr alliance having been what it was. I guess I just expected him to keep up his trollish type of personality even post timeskip if they makes sense.