Speculations WORST GENERATION VS GREATEST GENERATION

Which fight would you prefer?

• Total voters
I have some issues with this:
  • 1st, what's Teach doing there? He will fall before the conflict of Mary Geoise/New Marineford. Killer is the guy.
  • 2nd, we don't know if the Gorosei are really strong fighters atm. But if we are assuming I can understand that.
  • 3rd, if a similar line up will ever happen (with NO Revolutionaries...) I think the matchups will be different. Luffy vs Gorbachev, Kidd vs Saturn, Law vs Blondie, Zoro vs Gandhi, Killer vs Longbeard... But I can also ses Law/Killer switching Gorosei.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I have some issues with this:
  • 1st, what's Teach doing there? He will fall before the conflict of Mary Geoise/New Marineford. Killer is the guy.
  • 2nd, we don't know if the Gorosei are really strong fighters atm. But if we are assuming I can understand that.
  • 3rd, if a similar line up will ever happen (with NO Revolutionaries...) I think the matchups will be different. Luffy vs Gorbachev, Kidd vs Saturn, Law vs Blondie, Zoro vs Gandhi, Killer vs Longbeard... But I can also ses Law/Killer switching Gorosei.
bB even if gets defeated before MJ then also he will play some role during final war

Imu marked BB as well and considering BB is polar opposite of Luffy and both has historic ties with Ancient Civilization, BB will have some role in final war