Multiverse General Worst Naruto Villain that is a better character than Moria

No, Hidan is the most undercooked villain ever he’s an immortal religious zealot but that’s about it we know nothing else about or his faith
And Moria is just Crocodile but worse. Another Shichi who could not accept his crushing defeat and spent years developing his revenge by focusing on different ways than before. He's just more traumatized about the death of his unnamed crewmates.

Having a couple more lines of backstory doesn't necessarily make him a better character. I'd even question "what" is a better character in this context.

There's more about Hidan and Jashin's faith in the novels, if you count those, but just on the main series I have to agree that Hidan was simply more interesting.

And Moria is just Crocodile but worse. Another Shichi who could not accept his crushing defeat and spent years developing his revenge by focusing on different ways than before. He's just more traumatized about the death of his unnamed crewmates.

Having a couple more lines of backstory doesn't necessarily make him a better character. I'd even question "what" is a better character in this context.

There's more about Hidan and Jashin's faith in the novels, if you count those, but just on the main series I have to agree that Hidan was simply more interesting.
Someone being interesting doesn’t make them good if nothing is paid off on. Kaido was very interesting too bad we got nothing of that in the story. If you need novels to get even a hint of characterization I’m sorry but that just isn’t a good character. Moria is the perfect foil to Luffy you can read my thread on it
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ated-villain-in-one-piece.55417/#post-5314312

Someone being interesting doesn’t make them good if nothing is paid off on. Kaido was very interesting too bad we got nothing of that in the story. If you need novels to get even a hint of characterization I’m sorry but that just isn’t a good character. Moria is the perfect foil to Luffy you can read my thread on it
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ated-villain-in-one-piece.55417/#post-5314312
You need novels to get more on his backstory, you don't need said extra backstory to get a good character, I only told you about it because you didn't seem to know and might want to, that's all. However, his characterization was enough in the series, I wasn't implying the reading was necessary.

You also don't need "a pay off" in the sense that you mean to be a good character. He's a very minor villain. However, I'll say that in a very short arc his character gives Shikamaru a better pay off than Thriller Bark's entire existence.

I'm respectfully not reading that Bible right now, I'm not that invested in the topic. From where I stand Moria is the one "major" One Piece villain I'd scrapt entirely and bring him back to the drawing board, and that includes East Blue villains and Foxy.

You need novels to get more on his backstory, you don't need said extra backstory to get a good character, I only told you about it because you didn't seem to know and might want to, that's all. However, his characterization was enough in the series, I wasn't implying the reading was necessary.

You also don't need "a pay off" in the sense that you mean to be a good character. He's a very minor villain. However, I'll say that in a very short arc his character gives Shikamaru a better pay off than Thriller Bark's entire existence.

I'm respectfully not reading that Bible right now, I'm not that invested in the topic. From where I stand Moria is the one "major" One Piece villain I'd scrapt entirely and bring him back to the drawing board, and that includes East Blue villains and Foxy.
Hidan barely a character more like an obstacle and his faith has as much relevance as Buggy’s nose nothing more than a small character quirk. Also what makes him a minor villain but Moria a major one? TB minus the Kuma stuff is 40 chapters while the immortal arc is 31 and Hidan is the major villain there. I already explained why Moria is a good villain but if you don’t want to read fine by me

P
Kaguya probably, Kishi's sole villain fumble.
Even Naruto comments on it.

Kaguya is better than Moria? Get out of here
Post automatically merged:

Kaguya probably, Kishi's sole villain fumble.
Even Naruto comments on it.

Most Kishi villains outside of Orochimaru, Sasori (barely), Pain, Obito, Madara, and Itachi (if you count him as a villain) are boring asl and mid.

I don't know why Zabuza stayed relevant throughout the entire series. He had one arc when Naruto and Sasuke were still training to walk up a tree lol

Even when they brought Zabuza and Haku back for a short time it felt weird. Somehow, the writer thought that we would be nostalgic for a character we hadn't seen in like 10 years. Like fk Off Haku. We get it. You're LGBT.

I don't know why Zabuza stayed relevant throughout the entire series. He had one arc when Naruto and Sasuke were still training to walk up a tree lol

Even when they brought Zabuza and Haku back for a short time it felt weird. Somehow, the writer thought that we would be nostalgic for a character we hadn't seen in like 10 years. Like fk Off Haku. We get it. You're LGBT.
Toriyama did this stuff way before :myman:

No way you think personality less scrubs like Hidan, Kakuzu, Kisame, the sound 5, Kimimaro, Deidara, Sasori etc. are better villains
None of those guys lack personality, probably only have an argument for Kakuzu.

But the sound 5? lol come on bro, you think the konoha genin were the only interesting characters in that arc? People love the sound 5.