Questions & Mysteries Worst Zoro Injury?

Worst injury

• Total voters
Zoro getting a major injury slightly before a big fight ain't nothing new. Of these, which impacted him the most in his fight(s) after said injury?

Buggy's stab

Mihawk's slash

Kuma's paw

Ocean Sovereignty

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
Dude almost died standing when facing off against Kuma, it's probably the worst but also most badass injury he got

Mihawk's wound was brutal.Zoro should have died of infection lol Chopper was not around yet.
Post automatically merged:

I would say Mihawks

Zoro seems oddly good post Hakai, meanwhile Mihawks wound was a plot point for few arcs
It also scarred Zoro for life.Hakai,Kuma's paw,etc...didn't leave a mark.Symbolism is important.That duel was life changing for Zoro.

Kuma Paws.
It was an body overall damage and zoro took in a Zoan fruit user Pain and zoans are said to be highly enduring and highly pain tolerant too.

Everyone here is fucking delusional. Clearly it's hakai. Zoro died. Saw the reaper like tf? Yall are actually ๐Ÿคก s

I hope you all reflect and take a good look at yourself. You're missing something. Something fundamental. Key to being rational. I hope life changes for you one day. But lord knows I cannot help you.

Buggy and Yonkos injuries only lasted within their respective one single arc each.

While Mihawk's injury lasted for 2 arcs, from Baratie to Arlong Park. Further evident with the fact that its the one injury that gave Zoro a permanent scar.

Kuma's damage lasted for 2 arcs too (Thriller Bark to Sabaody) but it didn't hinder Zoro much from going out to fight the Pacifista and was resolved pretty quickly later on, compared to Mihawk's slash that flat out stopped him from fighting Arlong right after beating Hachi...

I pick Mihawk here, with Kuma as close second. The rest is irrelevant (wish the Hakai had proper consequences and not magically healed within 1 week... oh well.)

Zoro literally saw the grim reaper because of ocean sovereignty

he may have almost died from kuma but he actually died and came back because of the yonko

Kuma's
Despite he had Chopper's treatment he didn't completely heal and strawhat crew faced after that their biggest loss. I strongly believe if Zoro was healthy at Sabaody with the help of Rayleigh they would escape.

Mihawk's injury was also deadly but Zoro had no doctor to heal him. They put him fake ass bandages

Everyone here is fucking delusional. Clearly it's hakai. Zoro died. Saw the reaper like tf? Yall are actually ๐Ÿคก s

I hope you all reflect and take a good look at yourself. You're missing something. Something fundamental. Key to being rational. I hope life changes for you one day. But lord knows I cannot help you.
Zoro literally saw the grim reaper because of ocean sovereignty

he may have almost died from kuma but he actually died and came back because of the yonko
That was hakai multiplied by the mink medicine, hakai itself was ultimately an air blast without adv CoC, that Zoro was teleported away from.