Versus Battle WorstGen’s Second Annual (???) Great General’s Tournament: Winner’s Bracket, Round 6

Who wins and why?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
:ihaha:

The Winner’s Bracket Continues:

The rules:
-The rules are simple, vote for whoever you think would win the scenario presented. We will try to do more scenarios than just straight 1v1 army battles to keep it interesting.

-Winners will be determined by poll vote, so make sure to vote and convince everyone that yours is the one true agenda!

-I will try to do as much as I can to keep these tournament scenarios interesting, but definitely let me know if you guys have any cool ideas.

-You are allowed to use historical spoilers in discussions, but spoiler tag them and people don’t have to read them if they don’t want to.

I used a tournament maker app to keep the opening brackets random, but for some reason Duke Hyou and Yotanwa got immediate advantages. I do not know why this is but far be it from me to quibble about my own parameters.

Winners Brackets

Make sure to read each commander’s subs and armies!

Winners Brackets will take place at Dakan Plains. Each commander starts off on flat land with two large hills in the center of the field, controlled by neither party initially.

Round 6

Ri Boku

-But what’s this??? Ri Boku has been concealing his actions from the tournament staff and pulling troops from the North…Riboku will start this battle with 300,000 Zhao troops of his choosing.
-Riboku will have access to the following vassals: Bananji, Futei, Kaine, Enkan, and Kotsuminhaku

AND

-Riboku convinces the Zhao Capital to unleash Kochou, who will serve as Riboku’s deputy General. Kochou will bring an additional 100,000 Kantan elites, including Gakuhaku Kou, Ryu Haku Kou, Ryu Fu, and Kohaku Kou.

AND

-Houken will bring no additional troops.

TOTAL ZHAO NUMBERS: 400,000

VERSUS

-Ousen will start this battle with 100,000 Qin troops of his choosing
-Ousen will be served by the following vassals: Akou, Denrimi, Sou’Ou, Shiryou. Denrimi will have his three killers.

AND

-Kanki will team up with his old partner Ousen once again, bringing an army of 60,000 bandits of his choosing.
-Kanki will have access to the following vassals: Maron, Ringyoku, Koku’Ou, Zenou, Raido, Ogiko, Shuma

AND

-Ouhon will bring along a 20,000 man strong Gyoku Hou Unit.
-Ouhon will have access to the following vassals: Kanjou, Akakin, Banyou

AND

-Ousen plays the nepotism card and will be reinforced by Oukotsu as a deputy general, who will bring an extra 100,000 Qin troops of his choosing.

TOTAL QIN NUMBERS: 280,000

Who wins and why?

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @MarineHQ @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚

Last edited:
if kanki can deal with with koshi and his retainers.
while ohon takeout banaji .

still ousen core army has not any chance against the rest .

hoken can steamrolle all ousen generals
rbk will make his special move by himself to take out one of ousen generals as well.

while ousen is frozen during battle lol as usual. 😆
as @Rumble said
it's one slaughter from one side.

even if kanki exist he will be busy to deal Kochou army because no one in qin side can deal with him .

this the worst round cuz it's not fair.

I was wondering why everyone thought it was a low diff until I actually noticed the difference in numbers lmao.

RBK having 2x the manpower wasn't entirely necessary. There would have been an actual debate with a smaller gap.
Lee hung writing the last two rounds

Not only 220% numerical advantage, he also included Houken of all fucking people, with no one on Qin team to counter him
:gokulaugh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Alright guys so we could buff Ousen’s numbers but that alone is no fun. At the end of the day Riboku would still have more heavyweight commanders under his belt, so let’s make this more interesting
:ihaha:

-Since Riboku has two 3GHs and Kochou on his side while Ousen only has Kanki, Ousen will play the nepotism card and be reinforced by Oukotsu, who will bring an extra 100,000 Qin troops of his choosing.

This turns the matchup into a 280k vs 400k. This should be much more debateable. I’ll update the OP, please change your votes accordingly.

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @MarineHQ @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚

Let's say Kochou keeps Kanki busy with his 100k vs 60k advantage
Ousen has the better pawns and Riboku has the numbers but obviously the advantage is heavily with Ousen: Ouhon and another qin6 member
Unlike some others i believe Oukotsu was a very strong and capable general who probably has his own set of strong vassals as well who would give Riboku a tough fight by himself but the thing is, the Duel between Houken and Oukotsu is inevitable and Houken will for sure slay him causing morale failure and leaving him free to be used on other days to hit some of other heavy hitters of Ousen like Akou, Ouhon etc..

Riboku extreme diff because of Houken.