Versus Battle WorstGen’s Second Annual (???) Great General’s Tournament: Winner’s Bracket, Round 6

Who wins and why?

• Total voters
Ousen takes it. Seriously with the matchup, Ousen already has all counters for Riboku's men while it depends solely on how tactically they going make there confrontation. With Qin also having OuKotsu, i don't even know how Ousen should use him.

While having Ousen's brain and someone like OuKotsu joining the offense with Akou, Shiryuu and Denrimi trio, this is totally a massacre for Zhao and adding Ouhon in this would be too much for Zhao boys even if they got Bananji and Houken.

With the available generals and armies, Two fronts would be here in this war like how Riboku mostly plays.

- Kochou and his capital troop vs Kanki.

Kanki already showed results on panel. Nothing to discuss here. Though Qin would be losing too much troops here.

- Riboku with his three generals vs Ousen with his three generals (Though in Shukai, it was two vs two generals on both side) so we could assume it would be something like direct confrontation in the central battlefield of Shukai's.

In the direct confrontation, Riboku seriously has no reply for Ousen's leadership and tactical movements and reply for all kind of Riboku’s movements while opposite to this we saw Riboku had zero counters for Ousen's movements in central field.

Akou vs Bananji is most probably a stalemate. Sou’ou defends HQ. Lastly Denrimi with his boys and Shiryuu going to killing spree. Let OuKotsu chill in HQ and goes on rampage in finale against Houken together with Ouhon.

- Both Houken and Ouhon are going to used in critical moments that is most likely the end. Like how Houken arrives when someone going to threaten Riboku’s life.

Alright guys so we could buff Ousen’s numbers but that alone is no fun. At the end of the day Riboku would still have more heavyweight commanders under his belt, so let’s make this more interesting
:ihaha:

-Since Riboku has two 3GHs and Kochou on his side while Ousen only has Kanki, Ousen will play the nepotism card and be reinforced by Oukotsu, who will bring an extra 100,000 Qin troops of his choosing.

This turns the matchup into a 280k vs 400k. This should be much more debateable. I’ll update the OP, please change your votes accordingly.

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @MarineHQ @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚
it's a whole mess now.

it will be alot better if it was just ousen and rbk alone with 100k fodders.

Classic Zhao to have numbers advantage but that’s too much of an advantage. No way Ousen gonna rally his troops with that kind of odds.
but considering he did it means he has an actual plan to win and I put Kanki ~ Ousen more or less and he pulled off impossible with similar odds so I’m betting on Ousen.
Post automatically merged:

Also if Ouhon from way back can go extreme diff and win against Earl Shi whom I put only a tier below Houken, it’s totally believable to think current Ouhon can deal with Houken enough to Oukotso an OG 6 Great to finish him off.

Last edited:
Riboku wins.

He already beat Ousen,Kanki and Shouheikun in Gy'an.

Everything was set for three armies to march on Gy'an but Riboku paralyzed Ousen's forces and the army Shouheikun sent so he could isolate Kanki and kill him.

Ousen even admitted he was not any better than Riboku in Shukai in spite of coming out on top.

There's no debate to be have here. Riboku has statements putting him above Renpa and Ouki while Ousen's superiority over Kanki was questioned by Riboku himself

Alright. We have had a couple days to think about this one and I think I'm giving this battle to the Qin.

Thankfully we have a canon RBK vs Ousen battle to say how both will manage their armies. RBK likes to stick his nose more into each battles whereas Ousen oversees more and puts more pressure on his generals, he also lets them fight their battle on their own terms.

Therefore this battle will be decided by the subordinates and I think Qin just has way more quality on their side.

- Kanki vs Kochou will go similar to the canon Manga. Kochou will start off with a major numbers advantage and dominate the battle but Kanki will strike at the right time to take his head. Zenou and co will slay dumpling sama and the rest.
- Oukotsu vs Houken. No doubt Houken will slay Oukotsu. Will it be a one shot ?
Honestly no idea because Houken is the fastest and most skilled fighter in the verse and if teen Kanmei outspeeds Oukotsu, Houken can do too. Since he has Weight though Oukotsu might actually put up a fight.
- Ouhon vs Ganmon gang. I believe Hon sama slays Bananji after a good fight. The only thing I can imagine is that Ouhon and Houken will clash after slaying their enemies respectively and how that fight goes, no idea tbh. Both can die and the winner will be in no condition to fight.

Across the board I think Qin will take heavy number losses but slay more of the Zhao generals which then would force RBK to retreat or even both retreat.

Very good matchup nonetheless

I'd disagree based off Oukotsu's lack of real impressive showings
What has Houken done?
- Avoid getting mid-diff'd by Ouki at Bayou
- Killed a fraud in Gekishin, a feat worst than Ouki-Shoumou or SHK- Duke or YTW - one of Rozo's brothers
- Beat a Duke Hyou who hadn't rested or slept for multiple days then fought his way through the Zhao army.. and still ended up losing an arm.
- Lost to a hungry, exhausted, tired out Shin in a suicide manner

What exactly is the impressive feat that would make him be on par with Oukotsu who is essentially being set up as the Moubu of the previous gen? Not to mention him more than likely having S-tier Exp aka fuck ton of weight.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
What has Houken done?
- Avoid getting mid-diff'd by Ouki at Bayou
- Killed a fraud in Gekishin, a feat worst than Ouki-Shoumou or SHK- Duke or YTW - one of Rozo's brothers
- Beat a Duke Hyou who hadn't rested or slept for multiple days then fought his way through the Zhao army.. and still ended up losing an arm.
- Lost to a hungry, exhausted, tired out Shin in a suicide manner

What exactly is the impressive feat that would make him be on par with Oukotsu who is essentially being set up as the Moubu of the previous gen? Not to mention him more than likely having S-tier Exp aka fuck ton of weight.
You leave out that he overwhelmingly defeated Kyou and the Duke in their duels?

I have nothing against the idea of Oukotsu being capable of beating him, but Oukotsu needs feats.

He got outsped by a young Kanmei, Houken is leagues above Kanmei in speed and skill.

Oukotsu was previous gen Moubu, but he was outright said to be surpassed by Moubu.

You leave out that he overwhelmingly defeated Kyou and the Duke in their duels?

I have nothing against the idea of Oukotsu being capable of beating him, but Oukotsu needs feats.

He got outsped by a young Kanmei, Houken is leagues above Kanmei in speed and skill.

Oukotsu was previous gen Moubu, but he was outright said to be surpassed by Moubu.
- "overwhelmingly" nani? We're exaggerating things naye?
- He beat Kyou due to him having the reach advantage against the Sword, and he tactically used a move that we would normally label "dirty" with stepping on her foot to create the distance, but all is fair. And unlike Kyoukai, Kyou isn't an acrobat who could make up the distance, and even then she was inches away from taking his heart, not sure how exactly that was an overwhelming defeat. It was simply fast paced duel that ended with Houken getting her in the last attack instead of her stabbing her sword into his chest.
- He beat the Duke overwhelmingly and still got his arm broke? The same Duke who Hara goes out of his way to point out hadn't rested for days and then fought through Riboku's Ryuudou... vs a fresh Houken. And he won while losing an arm..

- He's also leagues above Ouki in speed and skill, was still about to get mid-diff'd by Ouki without Ouki being in his rage mode like the 1st time.

@Bold, when was that stated?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
- "overwhelmingly" nani? We're exaggerating things naye?
- He beat Kyou due to him having the reach advantage against the Sword, and he tactically used a move that we would normally label "dirty" with stepping on her foot to create the distance, but all is fair. And unlike Kyoukai, Kyou isn't an acrobat who could make up the distance, and even then she was inches away from taking his heart, not sure how exactly that was an overwhelming defeat. It was simply fast paced duel that ended with Houken getting her in the last attack instead of her stabbing her sword into his chest.
- He beat the Duke overwhelmingly and still got his arm broke? The same Duke who Hara goes out of his way to point out hadn't rested for days and then fought through Riboku's Ryuudou... vs a fresh Houken. And he won while losing an arm..

- He's also leagues above Ouki in speed and skill, was still about to get mid-diff'd by Ouki without Ouki being in his rage mode like the 1st time.

@Bold, when was that stated?
Moubu is clearly supposed to be overwhelmingly stronger than Oukotsu at this point lol

He defeated the man who not only defeated Oukotsu in an overwhelming fashion, but one shotted him. What's more, Oukotsu never was hyped up as being strong enough to defy tactics with raw strength.

The Duke managing to break the arm of Houken in a suicidal desperate tactic isn't an anti-feat for Houken.

Ouki can beat Houken despite the massive skill and strength difference, but I don't see why Oukotsu should get the same benefit because of his lack of showings.

I always thought that out of the old Qin 6, Ouki is the sole one who would triumph over Houken in a duel