Sign-up WorstGen Memes Mafia 1: Boys Vs Girls [Deck-building; Semi-Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Sub

J

Joygirl1

Which "girls" team are we even talking about? 50 % of what was supposed to be the "girls" team is consisting of guys, even the waifu bros who totally should be in the boys team are part of it. This whole thing is getting further and further away from the initial idea of a boys vs. girls round.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Which "girls" team are we even talking about? 50 % of what was supposed to be the "girls" team is consisting of guys, even the waifu bros who totally should be in the boys team are part of it. This whole thing is getting further and further away from the initial idea of a boys vs. girls round.
yeah unfortunately lots of girls didn't wanna play. the girls team is now called team B lol

ill run this again in a championship style and every team will be a team of 6-8ish only and I'll balance it for that

do you wanna join whats left of team B joy? if we had kagura rhea broki you nana emi etc... this team wouldnt need guys in it but yall r mostly busy these days sadly

J

Joygirl1

yeah unfortunately lots of girls didn't wanna play. the girls team is now called team B lol

ill run this again in a championship style and every team will be a team of 8ish only and I'll balance it for that

do you wanna join whats left of team B joy? if we had kagura rhea broki you nana emi etc... this team wouldnt need guys in it but yall r mostly busy these days sadly
Not really, sorry.
My main reason why I considered playing was to not let the girls down, so I donยดt really have motivation for playing with half-assed effort and low activity anymore. Plus I would get lynched or killshotted right at the beginning because everyone simply would assume that Iยดd choose the Junko role anyway.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Not really, sorry.
My main reason why I considered playing was to not let the girls down, so I donยดt really have motivation for playing with half-assed effort and low activity anymore. Plus I would get lynched or killshotted right at the beginning because everyone simply would assume that Iยดd choose the Junko role anyway.
about the activity part. thats for u to decide. u can play just fine with low activity. i dont expect most of the players to be super active as long as u r active enough to vote and use actions ur team can work with u

about the lynched or killed part. there will be lots of wifom in this game. its intended. u can use it to your favor. how do they know u arent going to meme on them and pick a jester? there r roles that benefit your gender from dying or being lynched. there r roles that can revive players or change their roles. u could very well die in a role then get revived and become another role. the combos r for u guys to find out. the team works together. if u die ur team can get something off of it. this game isnt about the individual players performance. its about how the team plays together

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
@Natalija pls gimme ytw disc onegai shimasu. u can message it to me in my disc.
Nat won't share it

I have his mobile number but I can't share that.

I dropped the message but it didn't get delivered.

I hope he didn't block me after I spammed his inbox with Samji got cucked by nami and jinbei ๐Ÿ˜‘

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
I can only speak for myself, but I only offered to switch so the game could run at all. In fact, given that which side I'm on no longer matters, I'm moving to sub I think.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
I can only speak for myself, but I only offered to switch so the game could run at all. In fact, given that which side I'm on no longer matters, I'm moving to sub I think.
we can open a new team C with the amount of subs we have smh

the sooner we start the better. looks like every1 getting lazy

im this close to just randing out roles lol

Status
Not open for further replies.