Worstgen Uefa Champions League 2023/2024/Bet thread!!

Yesterday Barca got cooked by Porto after an average showing (though no Pedri, Frenkie, Lewa, Raphinha). However Koundé, Araujo, MAtS saved Barca along with a bit of luck.

Jules Koundé is a top 3 CB itw this season, pure elegance we're incredibly lucky to have him. That 1v1 tackle was so clean, it was worth scoring a goal.
Yeah kind of right 😂
My problem is idk how far this barça will go this season if they are passing round honestly against better teams they have to improve their game

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah kind of right 😂
My problem is idk how far this barça will go this season if they are passing round honestly against better teams they have to improve their game
The team is good & Xavi's doing a great job.
However, since there are lot of injuries (Araujo just came back, Pedri, Frenkie, Raphinha, Lewandowski) & new players settling in (Felix, Cancelo, Gundogan) - it'll take atleast until December for the squad to start playing at their best.

Last night was huge in that regard, a CL away win in a match which could've honestly gone either way.

If madrid display that kind of showing they will get praise, something something madrid dna 🤣
Barca is built different. That's why Xavier said coaching Barca is the most difficult in the world. Because Pep set the bar too high in his Barca managerial times. Well actually even Pep also struggled in UCL away night. Some that I remember (cmiiw) :

08/09
Lyon 1-1
Bayern 1-1
Chelsea 1-1

09/10
0-0 Kazan (& a 1-2 defeat at home)
0-0 + 1-3 defeat vs Inter
2-2 Arsenal
1-1 Stuttgart

10/11
1-1 Kazan
1-1 Kobenhavn
1-2 defeat vs Arsenal

So even our Barca's best team (I've ever watched) couldn't get away from struggling in away games.