Character Discussion Would Doflamingo be stronger if...

Have Doflamingo did everything he could?

• Total voters
Well Luffy said that Kaido used Conquers haki on his attacks and then Luffy suddenly was able to do it with no training. I can surely assure that it follows the same principle. Unlike his normal conquers clashes where you just drive out your conquers haki and do not concetrate to a point, advanced attacks are just advanced control, where you focus that haki in your attack.
Nothing on manga supports that. Luffy never used CoC on his attacks before. He literally said he just learned that after getting beat by Kaido at Rooftop.

Nothing on manga supports that. Luffy never used CoC on his attacks before. He literally said he just learned that after getting beat by Kaido at Rooftop.

You are right, nothing supports that, yet I believe that this the closest it could be to reality.

And I never said he used them before, there has already been conquers haki clashes, but just not like in the rooftop with Kaido.

You are right, nothing supports that, yet I believe that this the closest it could be to reality.

And I never said he used them before, there has already been conquers haki clashes, but just not like in the rooftop with Kaido.
Again, Luffy literally said he learned that only at Rooftop. Ryou has nothing to do with Adv CoC.

Wtf are you talking about? There are countless panels of Luffy using CoC on his attacks.

This is literally just applying "Ryou" concept to CoC. That's why he used it DIRECTLY without any training.

Nope. This is normal clash of armament with users using CoC for almost no reason.
"No it's not using CoC, it's just using CoA + CoC". Do you even hear yourself?

All CoC attacks have CoA behind them. Otherwise they wouldn't be able to hit logias with it.

Wtf are you talking about? There are countless panels of Luffy using CoC on his attacks.

This is literally just applying "Ryou" concept to CoC.

There is nothing such as ryou concept, ryou is just how Wano knows haki. They just have different ways of using it such as Amazon Lilith.

They show their swordsman or at least the best to flow thier haki (ryou) to their sword.

There is nothing such as ryou concept, ryou is just how Wano knows haki. They just have different ways of using it such as Amazon Lilith.

They show their swordsman or at least the best to flow thier haki (ryou) to their sword.
Stop bullshitting. It's the "non-touching" crap.

It's literally the same thing, but being applied with CoC

Stop bullshitting. It's the "non-touching" crap.

It's literally the same thing, but being applied with CoC

I believe it is the same concept the "advanced control" of armament and conquer, but that is not ryou, ryou is just haki.

So it will be advanced haki and advanced ryou and normal haki and normal ryou. I think you are just giving a name (ryou) to the advanced form, which is wrong. It could be advanced haki or advanced ryou.

Ryou is not merely the no touch concept of haki.

Ryou is a projection of one's will outside of the body.
Ryou is haki. Just as observation haki is known as mantra in the sky island.

Just apple in english and manzana in spanish. The same thing, different way of calling it.

Don't think so
That's just how strong he should have been for the arc he was in
If he fought like two arcs later he would have gotten stronger and probably have adv haki

Exactly. Simply using haki on swords/bullets/arrows is Ryou already.

Plus for the guy spitting shit about Luffy using haki on his attacks. Those were merely armament clashes.
How can it be a "mere armament clash" when there's a blast of CoC right at the point of contact?

I believe it is the same concept the "advanced control" of armament and conquer, but that is not ryou, ryou is just haki.

So it will be advanced haki and advanced ryou and normal haki and normal ryou. I think you are just giving a name (ryou) to the advanced form, which is wrong. It could be advanced haki or advanced ryou.
They're ALL Haki. Ryou means "flowing".

There's 2 types of Haki: Touching and non-touching. Both CoA and CoC.

Exactly. Simply using haki on swords/bullets/arrows is Ryou already.

Plus for the guy spitting shit about Luffy using haki on his attacks. Those were merely armament clashes.
Mmmm no, it was conquers haki clashes too. Heck, with Doffy vs Luffy it was Trebol who pointed it and with Katakuri, it was Flambe who pointed it. Even Don Chinjao vs Luffy, I think it was Diamante who pointed the usage of conquers haki.

The difference IMO is that, one thing is externing the pressure of conquers haki than focusing it to a point just like advanced armament.

I think you are confused guys.

Ryou was introduced as the manifestation of willpower projected outside of the body in that the inhabitants of Wano are unable to coat themselves IIRC.

So Ryou doesn't exactly correspond to coating too.

How can it be a "mere armament clash" when there's a blast of CoC right at the point of contact?

They're ALL Haki. Ryou means "flowing".

There's 2 types of Haki: Touching and non-touching. Both CoA and CoC.
Maybe not whole arc, but it was pointed many times the clash of conquers since the begining of dresrossa in the colleseum. Cant believe people are saying it didnt happen lol.

Mmmm no, it was conquers haki clashes too. Heck, with Doffy vs Luffy it was Trebol who pointed it and with Katakuri, it was Flambe who pointed it. Even Don Chinjao vs Luffy, I think it was Diamante who pointed the usage of conquers haki.

The difference IMO is that, one thing is externing the pressure of conquers haki than focusing it to a point just like advanced armament.
Using CoC in your attack and releasing CoC while you are attacking are 2 different things.

Using CoC in your attack and releasing CoC while you are attacking are 2 different things.
The way you describe it they are literally the same thing. All the "advanced" application had to do was "not touching". That's it. You're overcomplicating it for no reason.

You can use CoA in your attack. ACoA is making it "not touching". Luffy called it "advanced".

Same thing with CoC. You can put CoC behind your attack. ACoC is making it "not touching".

"Advanced" just means non-touching. That's why Luffy could use ACoC without 0 training.

Ok, but the moment they made the deal Doffy was already in the mouth of the lion, he had a gun at his head from that moment. Maybe Kaido could have even paid him well but since Kaido made huge plans upon SMILEs it was clear that the moment Doffy failed his end of the deal Kaido would erase him. But I can agree that Doffy should have had some good gains otherwise he would have not come out with this trade with Kaido (also knowing the risk he was putting hinself into, not to count he had deals with both the WG and Kaido so even more risky).
I don't even think Kaidou would have actually killed Doflamingo... the Beast Pirates would have just gotten a bunch of new members.