Questions & Mysteries Would Franky’s Kid Be A Cyborg Or A Human?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Some of y’all really don’t get that I’m fucking around, huh?? Not sure if you completely missed the joke, or you just missed this - https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...a-reindeer-or-a-human.7778/page-2#post-760168

Either way, Franky definitely still has his reproductive organs...if he was like a Ken doll, Robin grabbing his crotch to coerce him into joining the Straw Hats wouldn’t have had any effect :robinsweat:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
...So now we’re trying to find the goalposts on what does and doesn’t constitute fictional bestiality? I regret opening this thread, every single God damn one of us needs to go outside today :whitepress::endthis:

...So now we’re trying to find the goalposts on what does and doesn’t constitute fictional bestiality? I regret opening this thread, every single God damn one of us needs to go outside today :whitepress::endthis:
Hey man us pure hearted Frobin supporters must speak up against the hedonistic evil that is Jimbei x Robin!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hey man us pure hearted Frobin supporters must speak up against the hedonistic evil that is Jimbei x Robin!
I think the most effective way to do that is, you know, not arguing semantics on interspecies intimacy and just condemning it outright...the Jinbiners will receive the due punishment for their perversion, we can just revel in our righteousness :fujilaugh:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
You try to say that Cyborgs aren't human?? You meanie! You silly-dummy! You insufferable bully-cruelly!
:tch:
Also for all J×R guys remember that Sharks have 2 dicks and so is Jimbei (Oda say so himself!)
So if he enjoy Robin he enjoy twice than you ever could to hope!:hihihi: