General & Others Would Oda have the balls to KILL Luffy by the end of the series????

But it was only mentioned pre ts when he used G2, he resolved the drawbacks during the TS. G4 is a haki and stamina problem, G5 seems to be stamina as well.
He is just tired, fatigue doesn't kill people in their 20's

its an unnatural amount of fatigue/stress on his body
As I said he doesnt have to die
but all these drawbacks /statements made earlier in the story should become apparent before the series ends or they were pointless.
gear 2nd will always be similar to doping regardless of how efficient he is able to use it now.

G

Gorosei Informer

Imagine if he does a finale like the author of AoT afters 30 years of writing the story :suresure:
Luffy wants to be free, Eren wants to be free

Luffy gonna imagine he's a bird and turn into one. GODA!

Wait, THAT bird?!

https://www.cbr.com/attack-on-titan-manga-ending-eren-bird/

Boakasa will kill Luffy after he genocides the world with Gear 6 Rumbleman and she kisses his severed, petrified (as in stone ofc lol) head? Or whatever that ending was? I've only heard about it.

Luffy gonna be the new Xebec and Eren thing where he goes too far with the freedom thing. Maybe Nika/Joyboy is actually evil too. /s lol.

God if Oda actually lost his entire mind and did that after 30ish years of OP or whatever, the fallout would be completely inimaginable! OP making world history for all the wrong reasons lmfao.

I'm trolling but the secret Sadist in me kinda wants to happen.

Apollo

The Sol King
Yes, he will die like Roger after he achieves his dream. Then we will get this scene where the strawhats mourn their captain

Seriously no Oda has no balls to kill ANY character let alone Luffy, it won't happen

I sort of hope so. There's something about Luffy that makes him seem like hes a lightning in a bottle when it comes to his role in the story:

- A dead/dying clan who's existance revolves around living Will of D. and what their intended role actually is

- Luffy's constant propensity to fight with life shortening powerups.

- Luffy's age and conquering the seas effectively at 19, which could be spun into pretty unbelievable stories by Usopp

- The constant idea that Luffy is willing to die for said dream.

- The fact that Oda has called the ending bittersweet.

Still think its on the lesser end of the scale to happen, but i think its possible at least.

Also, it could provide a sense of uniqueness compared to a lot of other shonen who revolve around having their MCs live, fall in love and have children by the end. Luffy is nothing like that and never has been.