Powers & Abilities Would Shanks have the same fighting style as Roger ?

And Whitebeard is always seen with his Bisento. We haven't actually seen Shanks fighting.

I will wait for the CoC blasts. :cheers:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Post automatically merged:

And Whitebeard is always seen with his Bisento. We haven't actually seen Shanks fighting.

I will wait for the CoC blasts. :cheers:
White beard fought with his bisento whatโ€™s your point

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Post automatically merged:

White beard fought with his bisento whatโ€™s your point
You wouldn't consider WB a swordsman though. Even though his Bisento is classified as a Meito ( = great sword).

Maybe it is the same for Shanks. Mihawk himself didn't consider Shanks a rival for swordsmanship anymore after his arm loss, even though Shanks leveled up to Yonko level over the years. Mihawk, who according to the vivre card searches for swordsmen to fight, ever since refused to fight Shanks.

And Shanks is in a stalemate position with the other Yonko. So he is already among the most powerful. Still not what interests Mihawk, who fought foes that were probably weaker than Shanks, before becoming Shichibukai.

You wouldn't consider WB a swordsman though. Even though his Bisento is classified as a Meito ( = great sword).

Maybe it is the same for Shanks. Mihawk himself didn't consider Shanks a rival for swordsmanship anymore after his arm loss, even though Shanks leveled up to Yonko level over the years. Mihawk, who according to the vivre card searches for swordsmen to fight, ever since refused to fight Shanks.

And Shanks is in a stalemate position with the other Yonko. So he is already among the most powerful. Still not what interests Mihawk, who fought foes that were probably weaker than Shanks, before becoming Shichibukai.
Stop it Meito= blades not swords idk in what universe is a bisento a sword Mihawk is the strongest swordsman not strongest Meito user

I have no facts and no arguments either, but it is only an impression since they resemble their personality a little, that are free, and that no one hurts their mate, and they are both left-handed. Shanks may have been inspired by Roger and his fighting style; they even seem to use the same sword.

I also don't think they are just ordinary swordsmen, they didn't even bother to make the sword permanently black, even having CoA top tier. They must have other powers that channel their power, my guess would be both having the unique power of channeling CoC as a form of atomic energy that would work similar to Fujitora's ability; Oda when talking about Shanks on SBS put the question: '' How does Shanks really fight?''

Probably Shanks has the strongest CoC shown so far, so I don't find it impossible for him to have a unique power that only Roger was able to use. And Shanks managed to arouse him when he lost his arm, causing him to gain a PU for he be stronger and become a yonkou in the following years.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I need to see Shanks' haki bars fr.

Shanks and Roger could've use the final stage of CoC and that's as rare as it can get

people who dined Ad.CoC to begin with SURELY will attack this idea
this people will SURELY will get neg diff by manga ... again

:kata:

Last edited:
I've been thinking since a few days now, but isn't there currently a poster or something that say "swordmen in OP" and ir features both Shanks and Mihawk? Is it made by Oda or just a fanart?