Break Week Would this Forum even be half as active or alive if Zoro as a Topic was forbidden in here ?

C

Cruxroux

I mean it's not just WG.

Zoro runs the Manga/Anime/Live Actions.

Zoro popularity is insane.

Let's just say hypothetically, Zoro is removed from the show. 50-70% of the fandom disappears.
Because there's no character that even come close Zoro level badassness.
:cheers:

There wouldn't be OP without Zoro you dumb tard. If you added a second Simpji instead of Zoro. Onepiece would be irrelevant uninteresting & probably wouldn't exist as it would be cancelled long ago. Like anybody really cares about Goffy... oops i mean Goku 2.0. Goffy is the most bland MC of all the big shounen. Imagine Ichigo having more of character than Goffy.
I think you are an adolescent that mistake for cool factor being better than the actual story itself.

People really quick to forbid something... Do y'all want this place to turn into another reddit?
Yes, the majority are Zoro fans but each place have some sort of large fandoms who can be toxic. In OJ it was the Sanji fandom who jumped you when you even tried to argue why DJ Sanji isn't as strong as G3 Luffy or other stuff like that. They also believed Sanji would beat Katakuri in WCI because they thought WCI is purely Sanji's arc. Look how it turned out to be. They also thought Sanji beats King in Wano. Stop acting like one particular fandom is that bad. Yonko and Admiral fandom is also toxic. Let's just say that OP fandom is toxic in general ffs...

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
People really quick to forbid something... Do y'all want this place to turn into another reddit?
Yes, the majority are Zoro fans but each place have some sort of large fandoms who can be toxic. In OJ it was the Sanji fandom who jumped you when you even tried to argue why DJ Sanji isn't as strong as G3 Luffy or other stuff like that. They also believed Sanji would beat Katakuri in WCI because they thought WCI is purely Sanji's arc. Look how it turned out to be. They also thought Sanji beats King in Wano. Stop acting like one particular fandom is that bad. Yonko and Admiral fandom is also toxic. Let's just say that OP fandom is toxic in general ffs...
I'll never forget MonsterSanji (now MonsterZoro) and his breakdowns during WCI.

Good times...

Little blast from the past too