General & Others Would You be Mad if Akainu was the Final Villain?

Would you be Mad if Red Dog was The Final Villain?

• Total voters
I think every final villain has issues because Oda refuses to develop them. Imagine if the Akatsuki was never developed and every time we see them it was just them talking about how Naruto is ruining their plans. Or imagine in HxH, mereum and Komugi relationship was offscreened, then of course we wouldn't find Mereum as appealing as he was. Akainu, BB and especially Imu all have those issues.

I think every final villain has issues because Oda refuses to develop them. Imagine if the Akatsuki was never developed and every time we see them it was just them talking about how Naruto is ruining their plans. Or imagine in HxH, mereum and Komugi relationship was offscreened, then of course we wouldn't find Mereum as appealing as he was. Akainu, BB and especially Imu all have those issues.
I know you have a One piece hate boner but Oda has been developing Blackbeard since Jaya lol.

I know you have a One piece hate boner but Oda has been developing Blackbeard since Jaya lol.
I know you have a One Piece dick riding boner but Oda hasn't shown BB speak outside of the two pages of him speaking via a den den mushi in the entire 500 chapters of post time skip (other than the recent chapter). I don't consider that to be "development". Imagine Tobi not being shown for 500 chapters just because he did something the first 500 chapters.

I know you have a One Piece dick riding boner but Oda hasn't shown BB speak outside of the two pages of him speaking via a den den mushi in the entire 500 chapters of post time skip (other than the recent chapter). I don't consider that to be "development". Imagine Tobi not being shown for 500 chapters just because he did something the first 500 chapters.
I criticize one piece all the time cope harder:milaugh:

You are moving the goalpost first. You said Blackbeard wasn't developed, and now you're saying only during Post timeskip. Imagine a naruto fanboy talking about shit FV when Kishi pulled when out of his ass during the final 50 chapters of the series.

You are moving the goalpost first. You said Blackbeard wasn't developed, and now you're saying only during Post timeskip. Imagine a naruto fanboy talking about shit FV when Kishi pulled when out of his ass during the final 50 chapters of the series.
My "goalpost" has remained the same throughout my discussions here on worstgen. Not my problem if you aren't willing to ask to clarify or elaborate. BB has not been developed for the past 500 chapters. Is that goalpost better for you now?

Kishi did pull that out his ass but the difference between you and I is that I am willing to criticize Kishi when he writes like crap unlike you Oda angels.

A lot of people look to Blackbeard and IMU as final Villains but would you guys be mad if somehow Akainu was the final villain? There’s definitely potential for that writing wise…

Leave Your Thoughts
Mad / pissed no, just feel lame to see Oda try to make Akainu go against power of imagination and even bait us to believe that kind of fight to be fun and challenging.

Don't waste your time with him
He's frustrated with naruto garbage ending
So now he's putting all his anger on one piece 🤣