General & Others Would You be Mad if Akainu was the Final Villain?

Would you be Mad if Red Dog was The Final Villain?

• Total voters
The manga is already ruined. Akainu or Fethry duck as the final villain would not change anything. Even if actually Fethry duck would make more sense for the battle of clowns/toons.

Not mad but disappointed. Akainu is not a final villain type. He’s kinda lame in regards to his:
- Theming
- Influence
- Powers
- Personality

Theming - Absolute Justice is cool; but Justice isn’t and never have been an opposite to freedom

Influence - Comparing Akainu to Blackbeard let alone Imu, Akainus influence in the world is so small in the world.

Powers - He’s strong, but Magma doesn’t seem to fit as a final villain power. Compared that to Darkness and Imu destroying an island, Magma just feels lackluster in comparison

Personality - Blackbeard May be goofy, but he at least has a personality. Imu we’ve yet to meet but I’ll be honest Akainus personality is one of my least favorite cause it borders on nonexistent just “murder”

I wouldn’t be mad, but I know certain sections of the fanbase would lose their minds with rage!

It would be disappointing if it isn’t Imu who has (supposedly) ruled the world for over 800 years. That’s where the root of conflict in the series lies and the best fit for final villain.

Akainu is going to be one of the final antagonists either way.

It would be cool but only if Oda starts taking steps towards it now
Have him be the one to take down the Celestial Dragon system and confiscate Uranus so marines can use it for their own purposes
Until then Imu greatly overshadows him

A lot of people look to Blackbeard and IMU as final Villains but would you guys be mad if somehow Akainu was the final villain? There’s definitely potential for that writing wise…

Leave Your Thoughts
Well I'd be disappointed if its either Akainu or Blackbeard because neither seems big enough to be THE final opponent material.

Imu should be the final villain but Sakazuki might be second last villain

Well I'd be disappointed if its either Akainu or Blackbeard because neither seems big enough to be THE final opponent material.

Imu should be the final villain but Sakazuki might be second last villain
I hope instead of Luffy, it's Zoro who will fight Akainu. Luffy fighting Akainu is just i dunno too stale for me.

--If oda creates a story around akainu then its fine. Like akainu knows about imu and kills him and says from now my justice will rule and oppose luffy

--But that is not what OP story is about. Luffy aka Nika will free the world of oppression aka WG and Imu sama. If oda writes it anyone can be end game villain. But akainu is not pure evil