General & Others Would you consider dropping OP if...

It is *a little* funny how many of y’all are talking about how you don’t really care for One Piece or have dropped it currently/in the recent past, yet you’re expressing these views on an OP forum... :choppawhat:
I've always seen it more like people being disappointed that their favourite characters who often isn't even a straw hats didn't get the shine they thought he deserved.
Or when their theory get debunked they get mad.
It's normal feelings for a human being.

It's also hypocritical of them criticising some aspects of the manga when it happens to one character but they happily give it a pass when it happens to another character (especially with fights and power ups).

I've always seen it more like people being disappointed that their favourite characters who often isn't even a straw hats didn't get the shine they thought he deserved.

It's also hypocritical of them criticising some aspects of the manga when it happens to one character but they happily give it a pass when it happens to another character (especially with fights and power ups).
Yeah. And it's not limited to manga forums either.

The actual truth is they adore OP or they wouldn't even be bothering to get cranky about it. :milaugh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Oh, don’t get me wrong; I think any amount of criticism can be rightfully leveled at this series or any piece of art/media/entertainment. The problem I have is with those who straight up say they don’t like OP or want to stop reading it...they’re entitled to do whatever they want, but they’re usually the ones biting heads off in the Battledome, which would imply a certain level of dedication or interest in the source material.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No, because on the one hand, Luffy has no build-up at all to be a credible person to take out a Yonko in 1 vs 1 fight, and on the other hand it is f"ing annoying how long this takes for Oda to build up Luffy as a strong character.

But that aside I spent too much time of my life thinking and supporting this story to just simply drop it after one chapter.
No matter what happens I will read it till the end if I like it or not.
It's like a drug and I'm glad I'm addicted to the fictionary story and not to real drugs.

if luffy beat Kaidou due to his friends screaming, it just means Luffy still has reserve hidden strength to release on his own. The friendship thing is just a trigger, it's his own strength that executes the job.

on the contrary, if Luffy beat Kaidou 1 vs 1 it would make Luffy worthy of being a PK contender.

So it's not whether Luffy can or not. But how Oda portrays his progression of strength believably before the final battle.

Only if it gets boring I would consider dropping, but Oda still has alot of content to work with that has not yet been fully revealed (Imu, Shanks background, celestial dragons secret, Vegapunk, devil fruit history/info, ancient weapons, void century Dragon and the other revolutionaries.)

Don't see it get boring any time soon.

Would you consider dropping the series if luffy beat kaido in 1v1 with the power of friendship? If not what would make you drop the series?
Wouldn't drop permanently but I would take a long hiatus for sure, although I'm kinda immune to friendship nonsense from fairy tail, black clover and dragon ball super. It would just be more painful because I expect better from Oda.

also its god damn funny that people pass eden zero just because of fairy tails track record

e0 is leap and bounds in front of ft

It is *a little* funny how many of y’all are talking about how you don’t really care for One Piece or have dropped it currently/in the recent past, yet you’re expressing these views on an OP forum... :choppawhat:
They will never drop it , even if oda shits the balls fairy tail style

I bet $100

Last edited: