Character Discussion Would you like Zoro to lose Enma before Wano end?

Yay or nay?

• Yay

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Nay

Votes: 39 61.9%
  • Undecided/Unsure

Votes: 10 15.9%

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Does Zoro have Ryuo if he not wielding Enma?
Yes he does.

This is when Zoro first used Ryuo with Enma:

Notice the black overflowing hardening from Enma.

Before Enma, Zoro was able to cut Monet in her logia form with a flying slash:

Releasing haki into a flying slash is Ryuo. Enma creates more powerful slashes by forcing its wielder to release more Ryuo:

When Zoro blocked the Birdcage, we see the same overflowing hardening (albeit in smaller amounts) from the Sandai Kitetsu:

When Zoro cut Killer with Rengoku Oni Giri, we see the same overflowing hardening from the Sandai Kitetsu and Wado Ichimonji:

No its fine, just let him keep Oden's spirit and haki in Enma, since he can just learn to replicate it by adapting. He'll get to Oden level in his own pace and time anyway.
he can learn Oden's powers step by step and he trained with Mihawk. So direct teachings by Mihawk and indirect learning by Oden's showcasing his powers inside Enma. It should make for no.1 disciple material whos gonna be WSS soon
Oden's ghost and haki do not literally reside in Enma, so this isn't possible. Oden's metaphorical will does reside in Enma. Enma enables Zoro to draw out more of his own haki:

Not at first but now i do want him to return it and get the Nidai both are same rank and most importantly it can't be used to undermine Zoro. He would be just as strong and fearsome, Wano has this tradition of burying dead with their katana that does give us hope Enma either be returned to Hiyori or gets buried
I answered this already:
No. The only reason to want Zoro to lose Enma is because people in the fandom are attributing all of Zoro's accomplishments to Enma. It's idiotic to want the manga to contort itself to satisfy the screeching of the haters.

Zoro will forge Enma into a Kokuto and this would be the birth of another Saijo O Wazamono:
Don't let the mad screeching of haters distort your appreciation of the manga. :catrude:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Ι would like it more if he lost Sandai and got Shusui back instead. I think we can get more interesting abilities with Enma,considering how Zoro's haki was depicted two chapters in a row thanks to Emma .
I think that he may not get Shusui back since he is most likely unable to forge it as a black blade once again. I see virtually no possibility, and so eventually Enma represents the right connection with Wano Shusui had to, so at least Zoro didn't lose that overall gist when switching swords.