Would You Rather

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Quitting a job has never been a problem for me, so I will choose that even though I don't need a car either.

Wyr live without internet for a month or live without the sun for 1 year?
Live without internet for a month. As much as I love the internet, I like the sun more. One year without the sun sounds apocalyptic

wyr live on a private island in the Pacific Ocean or in a nice penthouse in Manhattan?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Live without internet for a month. As much as I love the internet, I like the sun more. One year without the sun sounds apocalyptic

wyr live on a private island in the Pacific Ocean or in a nice penthouse in Manhattan?
I feel like the benefits to owning your own private island in the pacific ocean are countless. First off, the view, the ocean, and the novelty of it. It'd be an adventure for a couple years before you yearn for something new.

Manhattan would be fun for two weeks, then you realize the water's too cold to swim in, the park is pretty shitty (and dangerous) and the city has a garbage problem. It's filled with New Yorkers.

Would ya rather:

Gain X Ray vision, but it turns on/off by itself. You basically get it at random times.

OR

Read/hear the thoughts of anyone you're physically touching.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I guess it depends on what the book/movie's about? But, probs movie.

Would ya rather live in a Haunted Mansion for a year, for free, or hang out with Jeffery Dahmer for five hours?
Assuming that he won’t kill me, probably Jeffery Dahmer. I find serial killers to be oddly intriguing. But I won’t mind the haunted house as long as I get privacy and the biggest room. And glass showers without curtains

WYR eat bagels with cream cheese or butter?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
WYR eat bagels with cream cheese or butter?
Butter. Cream cheese is icky cow goo.
Would you rather every time you eat you feel like you're eating the hottest pepper or every time you drink water feel like you're drinking poison?
I've had a ghost pepper before and I tossed my face into a pile of snow. I've never been poisoned, but I feel like it's probably not as bad.

Would you rather have to kiss your least favorite WG user or be publicly embarrassed by your celebrity crush?

D

Dragomir

I've had a ghost pepper before and I tossed my face into a pile of snow.
Did it help? I'm considering trying a ghost pepper myself one day.

Would you rather have to kiss your least favorite WG user or be publicly embarrassed by your celebrity crush?
How long is that kiss gonna be? Cause my least favorite WG user is a guy and I ain't tryna mess with that gay shit lol.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Did it help? I'm considering trying a ghost pepper myself one day.
No lmao! I was slobbering on myself for awhile. Dairy helps, but I didn't have any. After a little over an hour it went away, but I had to be sure not to rub my face with the grease.

How long is that kiss gonna be? Cause my least favorite WG user is a guy and I ain't tryna mess with that gay shit lol.
Just about 20 seconds. Deep, passionate. Maybe a little tonsil hockey.

D

Dragomir

No lmao! I was slobbering on myself for awhile. Dairy helps, but I didn't have any. After a little over an hour it went away, but I had to be sure not to rub my face with the grease.
Jesus, that sounds intense. Not sure how much milk one can drink to cool it off.

Just about 20 seconds. Deep, passionate. Maybe a little tonsil hockey.
Yeah...I'ma have to pick getting publicly embarrassed.

Would you rather have a great 10-year start to your marriage with a wonderful wedding but have garbage last 5 years, ultimately ending with a shitty divorce or a horrid 5-year start with an equally bad wedding but you guys end with a happy divorce(and good last 10 years)? A detailed question, but I'm pretty curious at answers y'all might have.

Some of ya questions here are disgusting and nasty as hell:lusalty:
Jesus, that sounds intense. Not sure how much milk one can drink to cool it off.

Yeah...I'ma have to pick getting publicly embarrassed.

Would you rather have a great 10-year start to your marriage with a wonderful wedding but have garbage last 5 years, ultimately ending with a shitty divorce or a horrid 5-year start with an equally bad wedding but you guys end with a happy divorce(and good last 10 years)? A detailed question, but I'm pretty curious at answers y'all might have.
The second one. I fine with my wedding to be awkward in the first 5 years but have a good last 10 years and a happy divorced doesn't sound too bad. (And this is considering that I'm 16 years old):hihihi:

Would you rather be a rapist or a stripper?:feelsokeman::feelsokeman::feelsokeman: