Would You Rather

D

Dragomir

I feel like the chances of dying are much higher with cancer, so I'll go with Corona. Not really sure about it tho, just a hypothesis I got.

Would you rather have to change your UN to something that you don't like permanently or change your avatar to something you don't like permanently?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’m normally both, so pass :laughmoji:

Would you rather listen to one song for the rest of your life, or only watch one TV show for the same amount of time?

Watching tv show due to taking more time(Episodes) and can always get next Seasons etc.. And pause betwen Season would take time and due to my lack of Watching other tv shows i wouldnt regret Watching only one,
Would you rather live in countryside with Big land around house, or in city with very very small apartment

Watching tv show due to taking more time(Episodes) and can always get next Seasons etc.. And pause betwen Season would take time and due to my lack of Watching other tv shows i wouldnt regret Watching only one,
Would you rather live in countryside with Big land around house, or in city with very very small apartment
Countryside a lot of acres.

Would you rather eat two habanero's and some jam to get $20 or puss out. (FYI I did it just about an hour ago if even)

B

Ballel

Wouldn't eat that for just 20 :gonope:

Would you rather get sunburnt badly or walk around in -20°c with only a shirt on?

Wouldn't eat that for just 20 :gonope:

Would you rather get sunburnt badly or walk around in -20°c with only a shirt on?
Well it was early in the morning but also late at night, basically it was like 3 or 4 a.m. but I was at work just about done with the shift. My co-worker brought them in. Lol

Depending on how long for the cold weather shirt off. But probably that. I have already gotten sunburnt, had 2nd degree burns on my shoulders when I was a kid, I do not want to relive that.

Would you rather toss the salad or eat out your girl? Kek

And If nobody wants to answer that.

Would you rather walk down a long hallway with it being pitch black and you hear footsteps and the sound of dripping liquid hitting the ground or;

Ride a bull in an enclosed space with 4 other bulls in an area with you.

(I couldn't think of anything to top the first one atm to early to think hard atm)

B

Ballel

Toss salad

Walk down the long pitch black hallway

Would you rather have a desk job or outdoor job
Outdoor job

Would you rather own a very expensive car but never able to get a license or have a license but never have a car.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Outdoor job

Would you rather own a very expensive car but never able to get a license or have a license but never have a car.
license but no car, I can always borrow from someone

Would you rather have no legs but have passion for karate or have no arms but have passion for boxing?

No legs but passion for Karate.

Would you rather be stuck underwater in a car for 8 hours hours or
Be chained up in a cell that gets hotter and hotter every hour for 8 hours, starting at 80 Degrees Fahrenheit.

B

Ballel

No legs but passion for Karate.

Would you rather be stuck underwater in a car for 8 hours hours or
Be chained up in a cell that gets hotter and hotter every hour for 8 hours, starting at 80 Degrees Fahrenheit.
Water.
That's a quicker death.

Would you rather be chased by a lion or chased by a shark?

Water.
That's a quicker death.

Would you rather be chased by a lion or chased by a shark?
(I never said you'd die btw, Well you might on the 2nd one.)

Fucking hell no to sharks. I've watched Jaws as a kid and I have a sort of fear about that. lol

Lion

Would you rather Watch A youtuber that you don't like but has good content
or Watch a Youtuber that you like but has been making shit content.