Would You Rather

B

Ballel

(I never said you'd die btw, Well you might on the 2nd one.)

Fucking hell no to sharks. I've watched Jaws as a kid and I have a sort of fear about that. lol

Lion

Would you rather Watch A youtuber that you don't like but has good content
or Watch a Youtuber that you like but has been making shit content.
Good content.

Would you rather get a job that you hate but pays very highly or a job that you like but doesn't pay well?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I’d take the money!

would you rather work 70+ hours a week and take no vacation but retire at 40 or work normal hours and take occasional vacation but retire at 65?

good paying job, I mean rn a segment of the online community hate the industry im in lol

would you rather live in a big city or a small town? expenses are the same in this scenario

B

Would you rather hit the gym or stop eating junk food?
hit the gym defo

idk lately my appetite has grown sensitive to junk food.. anything that seems unhealthy but tasty ain't baiting me for my health anymore.. and when i don't much it reluctantly... the feeling is unpleasant

What would you rather have more

Humbleness or consideration

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
hit the gym defo

idk lately my appetite has grown sensitive to junk food.. anything that seems unhealthy but tasty ain't baiting me for my health anymore.. and when i don't much it reluctantly... the feeling is unpleasant

What would you rather have more

Humbleness or consideration
As my dawg Kendrick said “be humble”

Would you rather marry an ugly but rich girl/boy or marry a poor but beautiful girl/boy?

If their personality is the same I’ll marry the most attractive one. Money isn’t a big priority for me

Wyr be the best at something not many people know or care about or be the worst at something everybody knows?

former.. but i'd prefer the contrary of both like anyone else would

would you prefer a successful life with no inner peace or soundness.. or sacrifice the career to chase the peace you won't be able to attain

a hell of an ambiguity isn't that hun?