General & Others Would you still recommend for someone to start Watching or Reading One Piece?

What i recommend is this
East blue: anime only
If you don't feel anything there then this manga is not for you
From chapter 100 to onwards chosee between manga/anime either options are good
Dressrosa and wci like from chapter 700 are when things started to get low but i only recommended manga in those arcs
In wano manga or anime but with risks
-begining of the arc too slow
-oden fb 15 chapters
-too much focusing on side characters
-repetitive scenes
And if you skip from ch 1050 to 1057 the end of wano arc better because irrelevant and shamefull chapters

Sure, why not? Pre time skip is for sure among the best experiences you can get with a manga. Post time skip is not up to it but it is still an high standard compared to the average... Then there is Wano but if you managed to read until that point then you are already hooked bait and sink. Anyway this manga as a whole still deserves a lot of praise.

i would still recommend it, yes. even if the post-TS sagas have been lackluster, drum island, syrup village, reverse mountain, alabasta and thriller bark work as independent stories imo and can make for a great reading experience.

the anime has a great soundtrack that adds a lot to the story.

If you aren't already invested in the series and are still reading it to see its completion. Would you recommend someone Read or Watch One Piece at this point? Or get involved with the community?
Of course not, is this a rhetorical question? :kaidowhat:

I mean, I would probably recommend it as decent time-waster, I suppose. But I would never recommend it if someone asks me to recommend GOATed anime or manga series. :ace: