Powers & Abilities Would Zoro be able to fight even without his swords?

Can zoro fight past main villains with only his haki fists and kicks?

• Total voters
You didn't prove Zoro can combat whatever example you gave with no swords so I am not proving anything.
You don’t believe Zoro overcoming the gravity is enough to put his strength above hordy?
As far as I know Fire should be extinguished under water too and a devil fruit user who has gomu gomu shouldn't be able to extend his arm using his power if the water is taking away his power...except he used his power whether his arm was in water or not...yes that was full power red hawk.
Luffy doesn’t lose his rubber properties while underwater, we saw that all the back in arlong park where someone swam underwater and stretched his head and neck above water. Sanji was also able to utilize fire underwater but logically speaking, fire based attacks shouldn’t be at full power underwater on top of luffy’s arm being in the sea draining his physical strength.

This is the same dude that can't break free from a cell or chimney without using his swords
He begs others to get them for him so that he can free himself

But yeah he's super strong without his swords or weapons

Zoro missing 1 sword, needed to steal Killer weapon in order to win
You think Zoro can even beat Pekoms or A sulong mink guardian without his swords? Lol

You don’t believe Zoro overcoming the gravity is enough to put his strength above hordy?

Luffy doesn’t lose his rubber properties while underwater, we saw that all the back in arlong park where someone swam underwater and stretched his head and neck above water. Sanji was also able to utilize fire underwater but logically speaking, fire based attacks shouldn’t be at full power underwater on top of luffy’s arm being in the sea draining his physical strength.
And I never saw Luffy mentioning that his powers of his red hawk are getting weaker underwater nor even an expression.
Zoro can overcome the gravity all he wants. What are some battle feats even if mentioned by other characters ( like Mihawk's case ) that Zoro has for fighting with no sword . It is a simple question lol

And I never saw Luffy mentioning that his powers of his red hawk are getting weaker underwater nor even an expression.
Zoro can overcome the gravity all he wants. What are some battle feats even if mentioned by other characters ( like Mihawk's case ) that Zoro has for fighting with no sword . It is a simple question lol
Fair enough, in the manga he doesn’t seem bothered too much by extending his arm beyond the bubble but again, DF users do lose strength from being underwater so just by going by the rules of the verse, it’s unfair to say it was a full power red hawk.
You only asked me to prove Zoro’s physical strength being superior to Hordy’s without swords, I raised you the gravity example to prove his physical strength so unless you think Hordy can do the same or better, that should prove Zoro’s physical strength is greater than hordy’s. It is a purely a strength feat, the swords are irrelevant in that example. As far as battles go without Zoro using his swords, there really aren’t any outside of the Davy back fight but Zoro definitely has physical strength in spades, enough to overcome the likes of hordy at the very least.

Fair enough, in the manga he doesn’t seem bothered too much by extending his arm beyond the bubble but again, DF users do lose strength from being underwater so just by going by the rules of the verse, it’s unfair to say it was a full power red hawk.
You only asked me to prove Zoro’s physical strength being superior to Hordy’s without swords, I raised you the gravity example to prove his physical strength so unless you think Hordy can do the same or better, that should prove Zoro’s physical strength is greater than hordy’s. It is a purely a strength feat, the swords are irrelevant in that example. As far as battles go without Zoro using his swords, there really aren’t any outside of the Davy back fight but Zoro definitely has physical strength in spades, enough to overcome the likes of hordy at the very least.
I asked you to prove Zoro can beat steroided Hody with no swords by showing me feats that he can actually battle ( keyword battle here ) with no swords. Not endurance feats

I asked you to prove Zoro can beat steroided Hody with no swords by showing me feats that he can actually battle ( keyword battle here ) with no swords. Not endurance feats
Well there are no direct proofs at all. But we can use headcannons for that. We know zoro has inhuman strength and can double it by using gorilla arms. We also know that he can use ACoA and ACoC. ACoC amplifies and penetrates even better. Each of his punches should have similar force to base luffy against kaido. If you are taking the 2 gorilla arms into count even as strong as gear 2 luffy with ACoC in a what if situation against Kaido. Zoro might not be an official brawler but he still have strength stats and his haki, which would put him above hody even if he is on steroids.
Post automatically merged:

This is the same dude that can't break free from a cell or chimney without using his swords
He begs others to get them for him so that he can free himself

But yeah he's super strong without his swords or weapons

Zoro missing 1 sword, needed to steal Killer weapon in order to win
You think Zoro can even beat Pekoms or A sulong mink guardian without his swords? Lol
Zoro is a master of all 3 sword styles. He just preferes his own swordstyle the 3 sword style. It however doesn't weaken him at all, even if he has only 2 or 1 sword. If that would be the case why didn't zoro use a 3 sword style technique against Apoo to one shot him, instead of just one? Or why did he choose to use his Dragon Blaze which is a one sword style technique to attack kaido? Why did it alert Big Mom and Kaido so he had to dodge it? These are instances that prove that he won't get weaker even if he has a sword less or 2.

Last edited:
We know zoro can be extremely deadly with his swords it's his fighting style after all. But what if he decides to put his swords aside? He is a master of CoA and apparantly can also use CoC in his attacks. Would he be able to defeat any of the enemies luffy fought in the past with just his punches and kicks embedded with both CoA and CoC?
How far would he be able to reach? At which enemy would zoro lose? We all know zoro trains his body with extreme weigths and he also trains his mentality and strenghtens it. What do you guys think would zoro still be able to do something without his swords or would he be helpless? At the beginning of Wano we saw him punching while using his swords. What if he only focuses on punching and kicking for a temporary time? Let me see your thoughts!
One Haoshoku burst from Zoro would have clobbered all past main villains in a yontosecond. :kata:

And beware that Zoro is probably not yet done with the CoA upgrades judging off his reaction towards Luffy's Red Roc. I bet our Grandmaster has yet to learn penetration. So much astounding potential.

Zoro has higher physical non swords strength than steroided jody's natural Fishman strength ? Show me proof
^ like I said, you asked me to prove Zoro’s physical strength initially. You chose not to accept the gravity feat when it is a pure strength feat that’s superior to anything hordy has done. It’s not an endurance feat, he needed to actually have the strength to be strong enough to move under amplified gravity. Gravity that was so strong that his body weight alone while under it caused the ground beneath him to cave in.

^ like I said, you asked me to prove Zoro’s physical strength initially. You chose not to accept the gravity feat when it is a pure strength feat that’s superior to anything hordy has done. It’s not an endurance feat, he needed to actually have the strength to be strong enough to move under amplified gravity. Gravity that was so strong that his body weight alone while under it caused the ground beneath him to cave in.
And now I am asking for a feat in actual battle that shows that Zoro can dish a punch out that is even half the power of red hawk against a Hody tier

And now I am asking for a feat in actual battle that shows that Zoro can dish a punch out that is even half the power of red hawk against a Hody tier
Well I’m sorry but you’re not going to get that. Zoro fights all his major battles in story with swords, this thread is purely hypothetical so if you don’t believe Zoro can beat hordy swordless then you’re free to believe that.