Powers & Abilities Would Zoro be able to fight even without his swords?

Can zoro fight past main villains with only his haki fists and kicks?

• Total voters
S

Shepherd

The barrier he is forming is not part of his own body but simply a costituent of his haki output helped out by his strenght output (actually we don't have much knowledge on this particular aspect of the matter but that sounds logical). So anything the barrier itself tackles doesn't affect his own body per se.
I am aware, I am merely stating that this barrier has shown it is not able to defend his main body when not being used as an amplifier for his swords as demonstrated during his fights with Killer & King.

but as for now he hasnt show any barrier haki, isnt it? since he was mumbling like "so thats a ryuo" to Luffy.
Well that was one particular variation of Ryou, which is internal destruction. Zoro should definitely lack that one, however he seemed to possess basic Ryou because he can infuse his haki in objects and not just coat them, and he seemed to possess barrier haki displaying it since the old times of FI in that he mentioned of a barrier and at the same time that Hyouzou had been given material time to escape it so I assume that should indicate that it was a barrier rather than a blast attack or else why would he give him time to escape.

but as for now he hasnt show any barrier haki, isnt it? since he was mumbling like "so thats a ryuo" to Luffy.
It would be impossible if Zoro didn’t use barrier haki to block hakai like the admirals blocked Whitebeard’s attack.

The haki Luffy used was internal destruction haki, a level above barrier haki which old man Hyou was trying to teach Luffy.

Well that was one particular variation of Ryou, which is internal destruction. Zoro should definitely lack that one, however he seemed to possess basic Ryou because he can infuse his haki in objects and not just coat them, and he seemed to possess barrier haki displaying it since the old times of FI in that he mentioned of a barrier and at the same time that Hyouzou had been given material time to escape it so I assume that should indicate that it was a barrier rather than a blast attack or else why would he give him time to escape.
yeah it might be but its sad that Oda never gives any good indication or explanation for such a things.
It would be impossible if Zoro didn’t use barrier haki to block hakai like the admirals blocked Whitebeard’s attack.

The haki Luffy used was internal destruction haki, a level above barrier haki which old man Hyou was trying to teach Luffy.
its actually gonna give Zoro a good feats of durability if he's not using it, but who knows tho lmao.

its actually gonna give Zoro a good feats of durability if he's not using it, but who knows tho lmao.
Nah I just can’t see Zoro being so strong to stop such an attack with just his physical strength, that would just be too much even for a Zoro fan like Oda to do such a thing.
Post automatically merged:

zoro without enma is weak enough
He still beats Sanji though

We all know Zoro is capable Mutōryū (no sword style). So him being able to win a fight without a Sword is a no-brainer for me.

I mean his swordsmanship is all about power, he's a power type Swordsman. It's all about power and strength in other words attack power.

In addition to his COC and COA Haki I have no doubt that he could easily beat every opponent he already has beaten.

I mean Zoro is most likely capable of basic martial arts Boxing/Karate etc.

So I see no problem him fighting without swords.

Him losing 1 sword is already a pretty big nerf. The less swords the more the more massive the downgrade
He can technically fight without them but like there's no point

Mutoryu is not greatly effective against the level of his competition in a full fight...

Zoro is a pure weapon-based fighter... It's like taking away Nami's Clima Tact and Usopp's Kabuto...