Speculations Would Zoro fans drop OP if Sanji fights Kaido and Zoro fights Orochi instead?

Would Zoro fans drop OP if Sanji fights Kaido and Zoro fights Orochi instead?

• Total voters
Since this thread exist.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-kaidos-wound-and-then-fights-1v1-king.11854/

Might as well make a speculation thread.

Now now, I'm not saying it will happen but what would you guys would do IF it does happen. This is not just for Zoro fans but for everyone in the OP fandom in general.

So yeah, like the title and the poll suggested, would Zoro fans drop OP if Sanji fights Kaido and Zoro fights Orochi instead?

What I meant is that like Sanji fights Kaido along with other Supernovas and damages Kaido just like everybody else while Zoro 1v1 extreme diff against Orochi in case if some of y'all is confused.

P.S. please votes in the GODDAMN POLL. Don't just come here and say "I don't care because it won't happen" or anything like that. Just vote and then comment what you think. That's all.
Since when u have become a Sanji fan, there is no ifs and buts, Zoro sama will reign supreme. And stop firing at ur own brigade XD

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Naa u r trying to start a war by pretending to be a Sanji defender. I like Sanji too. but it was before TS, after the WCI arc, I started to view him differently. Hope Sanji will do something great this arc, but it wont overshadow the feat of the Sword God XD
I'm not saying Sanji will have better feats than Zoro or anything. In fact, I just want my two boys Zoro and Sanji to shine and do their best in this arc.:kayneshrug:
No Orochi just gets bumped to admiraL tier if fucking Pica can go up to yc2
Yeah, this is most likely the case.......

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I wouldn't necessarily drop OP, but I would probably take a break from it and direct most of my fandom energy towards Tower of God instead. I'm not sure when (if ever) I'll return from such a break.

OP is already quite bad, so something that makes me lose interest doesn't bode well for my fandom participation

Since this thread exist.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-kaidos-wound-and-then-fights-1v1-king.11854/

Might as well make a speculation thread.

Now now, I'm not saying it will happen but what would you guys would do IF it does happen. This is not just for Zoro fans but for everyone in the OP fandom in general.

So yeah, like the title and the poll suggested, would Zoro fans drop OP if Sanji fights Kaido and Zoro fights Orochi instead?

What I meant is that like Sanji fights Kaido along with other Supernovas and damages Kaido just like everybody else while Zoro 1v1 extreme diff against Orochi in case if some of y'all is confused.

P.S. please votes in the GODDAMN POLL. Don't just come here and say "I don't care because it won't happen" or anything like that. Just vote and then comment what you think. That's all.
Sanji fighting Kaido means Oda has completely given up on his work. And if Oda has given up on his work, so have I given up on his work