General & Others Would've Rooftop 5 vs 2 been better story-wise, with this certain change?

It’s not better…
And honestly, I’m starting to think whoever makes thread trying to shove Sanji where he doesn’t belong is just baiting to make people attack Sanji Lol

like… why the fuck does Sanji have to be there!? I’m the biggest Sanji fan yet I know he’s better off written somewhere else

Freaking Hyogoro teaming up with Luffy vs Kaido is better written than Sanji being there hahaha

Just a lil change...what if Sanji joined and made it 6 vs 2?

So maybe first off there would be scrambles and ganging and switching up the opponents randomly, and then it changed to (for example):

Zoro - Law - Kidd vs Kaidou
Luffy - Sanji - Killer vs Big Mom

And finally it switched again to become

Luffy - Sanji - Law vs Kaidou
Zoro - Kidd - Killer vs Big Mom

And at some point King, Queen and Hawkins interfere with Zoro, Sanji, and Killer

While

Luffy vs Kaidou

Kidd vs Big Mom

Law vs Greenbull (arrived at Wano to capture Law for Ope2) or something

---

Will 6 vs 2 be better story-wise and felt more fitting as the struggle against 2 Emperors? Compared to 5 vs 2?
Lanjino at the rooftop? What was that cheerleader going to do? Prepare sake for Kaido? :gokulaugh::suresure::milaugh::doffytroll::ronalaugh::vistalaugh::hihihi::fujilaugh::emohiyo::drakihi::ihaha::ihaha::saden::mihanha::luffylaugh::rolaugh::lulz::kailaugh::broocry::kobeha::arnoling::denzimote::leohah::youcraz:

It’s not better…
And honestly, I’m starting to think whoever makes thread trying to shove Sanji where he doesn’t belong is just baiting to make people attack Sanji Lol

like… why the fuck does Sanji have to be there!? I’m the biggest Sanji fan yet I know he’s better off written somewhere else

Freaking Hyogoro teaming up with Luffy vs Kaido is better written than Sanji being there hahaha
I think Sanji is progressing at the right pace.

He was never destined to reach Luffy's level or even get close to begin with and certainly not accomplishing his level of deeds and Sanji himself is aware of that and content with that, he doesn't train too hard to try to exert every limit either unlike Zoro does but he is still ok with it and doesn't make a fuss about unlike some of his fans. 🤔