Current Events Yamato a great example of how to make a mid character liked by fans

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
1. Make character attractive

2. Make character strong

This two options Oda took with Yamato made her character work because if Oda kept his original design for her, people would talk about her the way they talk about the scabbards
What was his original design ?

C

CensoredbyWG

Her pretty face, her delicious scrumptious tasty delightful side boobs, her tomboy attractive personality, her awakened mythical zoan fruit, the way she put all YC1s to shame... dream character.

If i woke up in OPs world tomorrow, i would go swimming from whatever place i spawned till wano just to motorboat her tits.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Her pretty face, her delicious scrumptious tasty delightful side boobs, her tomboy attractive personality, her awakened mythical zoan fruit, the way she put all YC1s to shame... dream character.

If i woke up in OPs world tomorrow, i would go swimming from whatever place i spawned till wano just to motorboat her tits.
Dude is down bad

Yes but smol booba better.

She was great and everything but Oda fumbled her, but there's still a chance imo.