Speculations Yamato bounty

1) Yamato is borderline Fuji level... anywhere ranging from 1B to 1.5B is reasonable.

I see some people are lowballing her at 500M-ish range, which is based on the assumption that this is her first bounty and usually first bounty tends to underestimate the person's actual strength and threat-level. But at this point we can all agree that she will low-diff the typical 500M pirates.

Snake princess first bounty: 80M
Oni princess first bounty: 800M :choppawhat:

This way, it'll be decent bit higher than the mid trio + Jinbei who I think will be around 500-650M (Jinbei being the only to pass the 600M mark) and decent bit below than Sanji who might barely fall short of the 1b mark due to gag reasons

bb killed wb and defeated marco and he has 2.2 billio
zoro has cut kaido, he will defeat king who has bounty bigger than marco and he will kill kaido
BB killed hin in the end but Navy did the most damage to WB, Navy claimed their victory over WB.

Bb's bounty is the first bounty he got after conquering WB territory, pre ts his bounty was zero none.

Usual z-boy dreams

Last edited:
Depends on what we're factoring in. If we were to take literally everything into consideration, those things being:
  • Knowledge on Oden's journal
  • Daughter of Kaido
  • Potential to guide the strawhats concerning Laughtale
  • Her general strength
  • Mythical Zoan
  • Being an Oni, which for all we know could be an important race
Then her rightful bounty should be as high as 800 Million - 900 Million, you could even argue 1 Billion but that is ludicrously high. Honestly anything over 100 Million is pretty insane for a first bounty in general but I think a realistic number for Yamato's first bounty should be anywhere from 400 Million to 600 million, and I'm thinking it should be on the lower end of that so below Jinbe's post wano bounty but higher than every other strawhat's.

Kind reminder that bounty =/= strength so its fine for Yamato to have a lower bounty than characters she's stronger than.

Because she clearly displayed vast inferiority to Kaido to the point she would be defeated with around mid difficulty without providing substantial damage and on paper that's quite weaker than admiral level.
An Admiral would experience more or less the same outcome against Kaido